Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shopshop34

HELLO to ye fookin all, i have been lurking a v long amount of de time 😵 but thought i’d pop in to say GOODMORNING and it is bloody LOVELY to meet you all! 👋👋
FE7D6BD4-EF19-48BC-A29E-47F59586331B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18

BeauJD

Chatty Member
I need someone to ban me from here tonight. I’m up to my eyeballs in gin and about to smoke my first joint of my
Life because I’m a goody two shoes 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

shopshop34

Welcome new friend ❤

Newbie q&a

How many functioning knees do you have?
Have you ever had a threesome?
Who is your favourite RB?
my favourite right back would have to be kyle walker, # up the blues 💙💙 i love manchester city and i drink oil for breakfast
Nice to meet you 😉

Are you pro or anti beard?
i’m not v political so i have no clue what this means but i love the beardless look i just want to put a lead on him and drive him round on the handlebars of my bike because i am from manchester

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

cornflower

VIP Member
Bab I would not care what meaning it had, the fact that he had been close enough to comment on it would be enough for me. I’d use it in my email signature forever more.
don't read if you only come here to lurk and hate-read disgusting posts
he could give me 3 different STIs and thrush and a UTI and post a close up flash photo of his crabs crawling across my fanny on his stories afterwards and I would THANK him for tagging me I'm not even kidding (hehe kidding get it? 🐐).

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Ayyyy 87 threads and I finally won a title 🥳🥳 that's going in the family newsletter and on my CV. Fanks Jack you beardless mole rat. Hard yes to the ick for me.

• Haha
  • Heart

333149O

VIP Member
Friday mood, takeaway time.
tikka kebab with 2 onion bhajis please big fella
73B8C8A8-5384-4E68-ACC4-A2C1793F266D.jpeg

nah I’m freaked out he just posted this right after THIS VERY post ✌🏼
95C1A628-7DE3-4A52-995D-9B5D4CA5B63F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

ruby1080

VIP Member
Manny adjacent based babs @Gattle09 @333149O @ruby1080 @cornflower @spilldatea

One of the Euro qualifiers next year is being played at Old Trafford

Rubae you can finally take the kids and it won't be weird

View attachment 1700458
Do you know when tickets go on sale? June 2023 feels like a bit of a commitment considering my rocky relationship with Bae.

And do I take the kids, for sign holding purposes, or do I not want to risk the trauma for them when we get the shirt and shorts and I inhale them and die instantly?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Sarararah

VIP Member
I'm here! Ive been catching up as I have covid 😩.

I actually know a couple of people going for the Deaf pundit job.
The Deaf community is really tight, like everyone knows everyone and it's so fucking cool that JG is legitimately being shared all over my socials 😊
More than happy to practise the signing with you jack. 👌👍🤟🤙 (By the way these are actual signs of anyone didn't know)
Ok, good/fine, ILU (American sign so sign slang) and the last one depending on the hand position means wine/party/maybe/which/sometimes/cow)

• Heart

guccijumper

Anyone else just like love shopping? Like I love going shoppin An food after it’s so fun wonder what bab buys when he goes shopping! Online shopping is a proper boss invention too
3523F914-0695-45F1-A434-AC63677AFF82.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

gohdkakdbdj

Is everyone having one of those days 😔
I returned something and have just had an empty box sent back to me with a note saying they won’t be refunding me for an empty box. So some little shit at Evri or their warehouse has obv taken the stuff out of the box and left me to pay for something I don’t even have :cry: CBA TODAY

Manifesting a start and some facial hair for tonight please

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry