Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s agreed that when we all go on our night out and get mullered (separate to orgy) we’re doing it in Manchester right? JG benefits and I can get home easy x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
omg so glad it’s not just me who totters around Manchester thinking they’re the absolute tit starring in a sexy music video

his beautiful brown eyes and mini nips here 💕
8D16EE59-3B79-437E-A29B-43027811A556.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
next poll: who believes the trail will return

I could honestly talk about it for days. it's like outer space, my brain can't compute its disappearance at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
next poll: who believes the trail will return

I could honestly talk about it for days. it's like outer space, my brain can't compute its disappearance at all.
If you'd have asked me a week ago, I'd have sadly said no. The chest hair has given me renewed hope though. I don't know why he's shaving it, but I believe that he is and that one day, we shall see its glorious return

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have this blind faith it will return but I'm pretty sure I once had the same sort of faith that his dick would one day grace my vag. feel like the day I see it again I will legit be as excited as I would be if I won the lottery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
aren’t we getting a party bus? if we drive it round the etihad he might join in
This is a brilliant idea, he wouldn’t be able to resist. Tell him we’ll take him to the big Asda and we’ll let him DJ. No way he’ll turn that down.

I have this blind faith it will return but I'm pretty sure I once had the same sort of faith that his dick would one day grace my vag. feel like the day I see it again I will legit be as excited as I would be if I won the lottery
It will be a “where were you when” moment, like where were you when Diana died, where were you when 9/11 happened, where were you when Braid Day happened and where were you when the 🐌 returned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
i am determined that this will happen one day to one of us

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.