Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a dream/nightmare last night where I was typin 'can't believe this man is about to become a father' into the comment box and WOKE UP SCREAMING.

1667758992994.png

I still haven't had a bleeping sex dream either 😭 😭

This is completely O/T and I apologise profusely but was it sweet @wonderstruck25 who said Dappy from NDubz hangs around Hatfield Galleria of a weekend? I need evidence to back this up to try and convince my mother that she doesn't actually want to go there. I don't know what she is expecting, but she's adamant and keeps saying 'Hatfield Galleria' in a winsome tone every time we drive past it. She was like this with Nando's and we ended up having a barney in the restaurant and then I ran to the river and sat in a boat by myself for two hours in a huff, and the coleslaw was horrible.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1709362
just seen the most horrendous photo of myself (from a wedding, of course, aren't they always) in existence and want to puke
I went to a friend's 1st birthday party for her boy and they had a professional photographer but they posted the worst photo I must of been mid smile or something because it was not a good look at all so I pixelated my face off it 😂😂😂 I don't need the negativity in my life thank youuuu ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Had a dream/nightmare last night where I was typin 'can't believe this man is about to become a father' into the comment box and WOKE UP SCREAMING.

View attachment 1709448

This is completely O/T and I apologise profusely but was it sweet @wonderstruck25 who said Dappy from NDubz hangs around Hatfield Galleria of a weekend? I need evidence to back this up to try and convince my mother that she doesn't actually want to go there. I don't know what she is expecting, but she's adamant and keeps saying 'Hatfield Galleria' in a winsome tone every time we drive past it. She was like this with Nando's and we ended up having a barney in the restaurant and then I ran to the river and sat in a boat by myself for two hours in a huff, and the coleslaw was horrible.
what if he’s got engaged in birkenhead and become a father and just not told us jumpy?

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1709448

Hatfield Galleria is a shithole with or without Dappy. Tell your mum if she wants some bargain outlets she'd be better off at Wembley (also a tit hole but with a Lindt)

• Haha
what if he’s got engaged in birkenhead and become a father and just not told us jumpy?
I don't need any more reasons to be cross with the man but this would take the cake lil tienda.
I'll be havin a dream tonite that he'll be giving birth in the middle of Hatfield Galleria or whatever the Wirral equivalent is 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1709448

Yes that was me…. Mans loves the Hatty ends.

Don’t have photo proof but sisters bf is from around there and he’s met him and said he was always there don’t know if it’s still his hangout spot

Also Hatfield galleria is shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd wanna see Dappy tbh that would make a visit worthwhile for me. Thank u @Violetroselily @wonderstruck25 I will pass this scared knowledge on but try to cover up the fact that I sourced it from a Jack Grealish thread where I indulge my outlandish fantasies and say it came to me in a dream or something xx

Sorry for temporarily making this a Hatfield Galleria snark thread lads xx

1667760263763.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
does anyone else go like feral when they’re in manchester whilst he is like they start checking every single range rovers reg plate and start laughing louder than usual or am i just a bit of an ick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
does anyone else go like feral when they’re in manchester whilst he is like they start checking every single range rovers reg plate and start laughing louder than usual or am i just a bit of an ick
I could have written this. You're not alone.

I think I have more of a strut too, in case he's driving past. Makes it easier for him to notice me hahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I could have written this. You're not alone.

I think I have more of a strut too, in case he's driving past. Makes it easier for him to notice me hahahahahaha
was parked next to a car like his yesterday and started galloping round

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.