Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything hurts. Including the inside of my thighs and sadly not from riding Bae’s 8 inches but thinking I was able to jump the 6 foot gate gracefully.

I don’t smoke, throat feels like razors but you’ll be glad to know the local coop couldn’t source the goods so we stuck to Gin … a lot of gin 🤢🤢🤢
Best cure is a big greasy fry up and some fresh orange juice.
😂 hopefully next time your inner thighs are sore it’s down to bae

Reactions: 2
Best cure is a big greasy fry up and some fresh orange juice.
😂 hopefully next time your inner thighs are sore it’s down to bae
I shoved down a double sausage egg McMuffin, hash brown and two orange juices!

Where is that manifestation circle quick!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is funny they kinda did bae dirty tho 🤣🤣

I like that almiron is playing well good for him it just fuels nobbers going on about what bae said on the trophy parade 🙄🙄😫

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
can’t wait for people to get over the whole almiron thing i’m so sick of seeing his ugly face all the time eurgh

• Haha
can’t wait for people to get over the whole almiron thing i’m so sick of seeing his ugly face all the time eurgh
I do find it kinda funny he’s upped his game but Jack will have last laugh by winning at least trophy this season.

Newcastle still have a long way to go

• Haha
baby would look so great in red ❤ and our third kit would look absolutely tremendous on his sexy little bod

he’d look like duch a little dancer in this
01A6829F-425B-4D35-8809-BC22BAA5E0A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.