Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love him in pretty princess pink.
This is funny they kinda did bae dirty tho 🤣🤣

I like that almiron is playing well good for him it just fuels nobbers going on about what bae said on the trophy parade 🙄🙄😫
Baby lives in their heads, very comfortably, like in a penthouse. It’s funny how obsessed people are.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
nah tbf i play in the same position as him an a lot of wha he does goes unnoticed just cos he’s not rackin in g+a’s, but he does play abi of safe football and doesn’t make as many runs as he used to cos diff style of play init

this is a bit of a shitpost init

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just want him to play for the team with the tightest fitting kit.

and also one that releases shower cam footage on a regular basis

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i bet he’s the type of man to hold one nostril and snot rocket

sorry just realised it’s tea time what’s everyone having for tea x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I love him in pretty princess pink.

Baby lives in their heads, very comfortably, like in a penthouse. It’s funny how obsessed people are.
Obsessed about bae did you say 👀
Happy to have him living in my head just wish it was my house

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1667756625321.png

just seen the most horrendous photo of myself (from a wedding, of course, aren't they always) in existence and want to puke

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
just want to lock him in my communal kitchen and only feed him jamón ibérico for a good 5 years so all of my mates get jealous

what the duck?

View attachment 1709362
just seen the most horrendous photo of myself (from a wedding, of course, aren't they always) in existence and want to puke
cornbab you are a ♾️/10 love u so much bet ur proper sexy and would shag again material x don’t put urself down u sexy little wank machine

• Heart
  • Haha
Thats my evening sorted. Got home from work and Offside, Keep on Running and The Chances You Take all have updates 😘 thank you

• Heart
  • Wow
oh aren’t you cool harry scoring goals. duck off u mosher go home

I DIDNT DO ANYTHINH THIS SHITE HATES ME i was trying to say i love him in pink

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They're just photos baba. I bet you looked beautiful x
why is it legal and socially acceptable to have a professional massive camera following drunk people around all day I don't know, next wedding I go to I'm wearing sunglasses and a coat all day.

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.