Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creeped his earliest Instagram pics like a weirdo, but then come across this incredible heartbreak. Did we all know this?😔

trigger: infant loss
Yes he’s briefly mentioned this in interviews. So heartbreaking 🥺- but he’s brother would be so proud of what he has achieved.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
if any of you do end up in manchester, the restaurant they were spotted leaving is called Tast - the food is incredible 🤤 pep is one of the financial backers so makes sense they went there tbh!

Reactions: 1
if any of you do end up in manchester, the restaurant they were spotted leaving is called Tast - the food is incredible 🤤 pep is one of the financial backers so makes sense they went there tbh!
I’m in Manchester…..may have to try there if they have guests like this 😂.

Reactions: 1
his accent is so strong here 😍
Arms , face, all of it
I just want him and his hands all over me like why is it 8.00 in the morning and I’m talking about this

but seeing him in that suit has started the day of well 🥵🥵🥵☕

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ignore Sasha that’s just ruined my morning😂but look how peng Jack looks🤤 Him in a suit does a lot to me 🥵🥵
I still can’t believe that pic of them doesn’t look like a celebrating couple to me she’s giving him the I’m pissed off glance in the distance and he looks like he’s pleading with her 😂 deffo not rhe face of a WAG who’s fella is now gonna get nearly 400k a week

Reactions: 2
I still can’t believe that pic of them doesn’t look like a celebrating couple to me she’s giving him the I’m pissed off glance in the distance and he looks like he’s pleading with her 😂 deffo not rhe face of a WAG who’s fella is now gonna get nearly 400k a week
Was probably chatting up girls

• Haha
Feel like he should have kept Villa in his bio. Its a part of him
tbh I though that I know he don’t play their no more but that was his life for 19 years he didn’t need to completely take it out wheather it’s a part of contract or not

I know it’s only two photos of them which doesn’t say a lot of their relationship but he looks more happy when he’s with the lads. Say if the lads was in the back of the car he would be smiling the lot. Hopefully the press don’t keep taking photos of them tbh 😂😂 it’s the face of a WAG that’s gonna get cheated on/dumped by Christmas.

Reactions: 6
She looks miserable do u reckon. She’s actually happy for him , looks like she don’t wanna be their and I would of got some pics together if my partner just done a massive deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.