Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just funny because she’s not in the photo 😂
To be fair I don’t think she was at this part of the drinks. From what I can gather she was with one of her local friends (from the Midlands) who now lives in Manchester as she works for PLT

Reactions: 1
Morning! So Sashdog was there all along!! Good for her!! Has anybody found their new Manchester home, I’m disappointed if not it’s been a couple hours!! 😂 Also is there any tea on Picky ass? He’s been with Megan for years but I’ve not heard of him being naughty???
Unfortunately no hone has been found yet but he might not of bought one yet.

Sasha should of been there it's a huge move for jack so his gf should of been there. Or is the expiation really low for there relationship 🤷‍♀️lol

Mmmm mmmm mmmmm
Morning Jacky
Him in a suit

we are getting the content we deserve
Finally getting some content 😍

Sod Sasha, I wanna see a pic of him with his family. Especially his Dad. That must’ve been a moment for them. Remember way back when his Dad used to advise him on deals etc and he ended up having to take a step back and encouraged him to get an agent because the figures in terms of wages etc just became too much for his Dad to fathom and advise on. I wanna see a pic of the two of them.

@ MCFC SORT IT OUT 😂

Reactions: 15
Morning loving this thread 😍
As a city fan I can say for the best Jack content follow city xtra and the man city YouTube channel is also good if you can’t face downloading the city app 😀

Reactions: 3
Sod Sasha, I wanna see a pic of him with his family. Especially his Dad. That must’ve been a moment for them. Remember way back when his Dad used to advise him on deals etc and he ended up having to take a step back and encouraged him to get an agent because the figures in terms of wages etc just became too much for his Dad to fathom and advise on. I wanna see a pic of the two of them.

@ MCFC SORT IT OUT 😂
Yess this is also the content we needs. Bet his family must be so proud of him.

Reactions: 2
so torn between really wanting him to claim her and also really wanting him to be single and into slightly older women who have 200 insta followers and a generic office job with an income that allows them to pay £30 off their student loan each month
OMG yes this - exactly 😂

Next thread title jack grelish #8 Pickford looks like he eats arse
Jack thread 8, nothing but class, Pickford looks like he loves eating arse 😂

Okay guys think i got two and a half hours sleep in the end 👀 now I’m in the loos at work catching up on this thread again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He has been busy in his private Instagram as well accepted and followed back a few others as well

Reactions: 8
Creeped his earliest Instagram pics like a weirdo, but then come across this incredible heartbreak. Did we all know this?😔

trigger: infant loss

6920E3B0-B422-41FF-97B4-127F102F11D7.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.