Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m litterally dieimg at his chart music girls you’ve set me right off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet he bangs like an outside bog's door in a gale force 10.

Those big hands, that big bulge ... those massive furry legs, that arse clenching as he piledrives it in & out of you.......

***** switches the Hotpoint onto fast spin cycle*******

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜…πŸ†πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯🎯
Best comment ever

Omg please tell me her at least offered her a drink and maybe food.
Yoy know if you have had a good duck if you need food.

Prob not hula hoops more coco pops 🀣
think me and you need to go give him a few lessons

Reactions: 2
Did he offer her a drink? Open a packed of Hula Hoops?
He was very accommodating and generous in the generic way, shame not so much when in between the sheets 😏🀣 offered for her to stay and said just tell me what you want to eat and drink and I'll have it here in 30 minutes🀣 gave her cash for fuel too but no bleeping cuddles!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He was very accommodating and generous in the generic way, shame not so much when in between the sheets 😏🀣 offered for her to stay and said just tell me what you want to eat and drink and I'll have it here in 30 minutes🀣 gave her cash for fuel too but no bleeping cuddles!!!
Cash for fuel what a gentleman πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg gave her fuel money. I'm dying πŸ˜…. At least he was willing to get food and drinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’ll be one of those guys who goes to the most expensive restaurant and orders a well done steak or a burger

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet he bangs like an outside bog's door in a gale force 10.

Those big hands, that big bulge ... those massive furry legs, that arse clenching as he piledrives it in & out of you.......

***** switches the Hotpoint onto fast spin cycle*******

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜…πŸ†πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯🎯

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this is poetry.

He is a dirty little dog ain't he.

Reactions: 4
He’ll be one of those guys who goes to the most expensive restaurant and orders a well done steak or a burger
hey thats me actually, i piss my family off so much with it lol but im a really picky eater so stick to my favourites however take me to a bar/pub ill drink anything lol.

Reactions: 2
...imagine if we were allowed to ask a question at the press conference.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ALERT!!! 🚨🚨🚨

He has his nandos chicken lemon & herb πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Who'd have thought it
Certified basic guy - no offence to lemon and herb lovers πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.