Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't be sorry I love tea

'he half heartedly did once, could tell he either didn't enjoy it very much or wasn't sure what he was doing' also she said he almost expected a BJ every time too before the deed itself.. also that he's not bad with his fingers 😉
You are a bloody star. 😘

Thank you for asking my incredibly inappropriate question and getting back to us so quickly.

Oh Jack. 🙄. Did you have to be so predictable?

I won’t let it affect his performance in my fantasies though. I’m not that judgemental 🤣 (lol. Obvs am or wouldn’t be on this site)

Reactions: 5
...imagine if we were allowed to ask a question at the press conference.
Yes jack this is from your tattle cult. They would like to know when your going to join and when they can expect there tattle stand to be ready? And when will yoy send nudes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wish they’d hurry up with this announcement need to see him in a blue shirt ASAP 😩

Reactions: 2
ALERT!!! 🚨🚨🚨

He has his nandos chicken lemon & herb 🤦‍♀️
Who'd have thought it
Certified basic guy - no offence to lemon and herb lovers 🤣🤦‍♀️
Right I'm now sure me and jack are soulmates I like that nandos, we breath the same air, we live on earth. See total soulmates.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Angelcake805 was he even able to hold a conversation and what the hell did he talk about.
[/QUOTE]

Basically no.🤣very dry personality, basic convos, what they like to do in their spare time just small talk and he spoke alot about football but pretty humble too not braggy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ALERT!!! 🚨🚨🚨

Who'd have thought it
That’s strange cuz in an interview he said he hates people who get lemon and herb and only gets hot

Reactions: 4
@Angelcake805 was he even able to hold a conversation and what the hell did he talk about.
Basically no.🤣very dry personality, basic convos, what they like to do in their spare time just small talk and he spoke alot about football but pretty humble too not braggy
[/QUOTE]

No wonder his relationship with Sasha is boring. If he's like that with girls imagine how he is with her.

Irrelevant and don't want to offended anyone but anyone else think he's bi?
Seems to have more pda with the guys

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can you please provide a more detailed description of his dong @Angelcake805 - how girthy? How long? Which way does it bend?

Kind regards
Cornflower

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
ALERT!!! 🚨🚨🚨

Who'd have thought it
Nah I’m not having this! In one of the England videos he said he has it hot and doesn’t trust anyone who has it lemon and herb!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.