Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've loved the Angelcake goss but the fact they met in a club that had closed a year previously is a bit sus...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've loved the Angelcake goss but the fact they met in a club that had closed a year previously is a bit sus...
giving them the benefit of the doubt because it pure made me piss. he could’ve met her at the club and then hit her up after!

Reactions: 1
Ok he has again accept and followed someone in his private Instagram. Right gow do I get a look in 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
calm down he ain’t messaged me me or nothing I wish 😂😂 he liked saka post

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have people seen the memes about City wanting to give Grealish back now that Messi is available 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Basically no.🤣very dry personality, basic convos, what they like to do in their spare time just small talk and he spoke alot about football but pretty humble too not braggy
No wonder his relationship with Sasha is boring. If he's like that with girls imagine how he is with her.

Irrelevant and don't want to offended anyone but anyone else think he's bi?
Seems to have more pda with the guys
[/QUOTE]
He is in my fantasies!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.