Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My head is definitely fucked today girls!
Feeling sad and disappointed Jack's left for city, after I'm finally going to villa Saturday and won't see him now 😢 lost some respect for him.
Then @Angelcake805 comes in with that bombshell! Considering I didn't think my fanny would throb anymore that took it too a whole new level.
And may I add that I'm happy for him to score in my back door 😈

Anyone think danny ings is quiet a hotty as well?
Personally I think Danny Ings is absolutely barking lookin 🤮 he has a face like a melted wellie boot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping no chance. He’s aging more rapidly than this this thread is progressing, he will be in early decomposition by his 40th bday. Giving me prince Philip vibes
The hair line is thinning at the front and I feel like he’s trying to hide it 😬😬

Angel cake are you having us on hun?? I can’t tell if it’s a joke or not??? 🤣🤣🤣

also I need to know what he smells like

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Angel cake are you having us on hun?? I can’t tell if it’s a joke or not??? 🤣🤣🤣

also I need to know what he smells like
Not gonna lie he looks the type to be heavy handed with the sauvage 😂😂 I still want a piece of him 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm pissing myself here.
Can't work out if our newest tea queen is telling porkies but it's given us a good ol' giggle.

Also the Pickford no problem quotes are sending me over :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah was 2019 I asked and that's what she said. I don't know why but I did think he was a one night stand kinda guy didn't think he would have actually hook up more than once. Makes me think what else did he would other than sex.

Nooo he's Uniteds 🤣🤣 you got grealish leave haaland to United.

View attachment 697954
Haaland anywhere in the PL is an exciting proposition!

Reactions: 1
I'm pissing myself here.
Can't work out if our newest tea queen is telling porkies but it's given us a good ol' giggle.

Also the Pickford no problem quotes are sending me over :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I don’t know why but I feel like it’s bullshit😂

Reactions: 1
Please don't let them drag this out even more who cares about the messi drama get on with grealish unless they told he duck off we want messi 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.