Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if city can cancel contracts 😂😂

Wouldn't be suprised if Grealish supposedly fails his medicals..👀

Why is this announcement taking so long. Should it be taking this long? I’ve known announcements to be done within a couple of days. Hurry up, we need new pictures of Jack training. Honestly think about us, we thirstyyyyy. It’s just rude🥺

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell what a day, Jack does his medical for City but still no official announcement then Messi leaves Barca 🤯

If City don’t announce Jack soon I’m going to riot

If City don’t announce Jack soon I’m going to riot

Sorry didn't catch that, are you going to riot if jack isn't announced :p

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the tweets are cracking me up i swear to god 🤣 they’re reporting that city aren’t in the running for Messi - PSG for sure. imagine him, neymar and mbappe together 🤯

Sorry didn't catch that, are you going to riot if jack isn't announced :p
My Tattle is always playing up! It’s sooo slow and it takes me ages to post a reply 😩 don’t know if it happens for anyone else. Not sure why it posted twice but yeah I am going to riot!!

I feel like he wouldn’t cuddle or be overly affectionate with someone he’s seeing on the side out of some skewed sort of respect to his girlfriend- I bet he’s a cuddler with his actual girlfriend... or maybe I’m just dreaming 😂

Reactions: 5
Jacks announcement has been delayed due to a number change. He was expected to get 10 but this isn’t the case now

Reactions: 1
Stassie just uploaded a Mykonos vlog on YouTube. I’m sorry but they are the most bang average looking gang Jack would walk straight passed her with no makeup on.
I seen that yesterday and let’s be honest no he wouldn’t 🤣she’s got a banging body

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe this is still going on and I can’t believe that I actually care

I don’t know who I am anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fellow cult members what do we all think about hosting an official cult gathering at etihad I’m sure we can hire a conference room or something try and sneak a cheeky perv

Reactions: 5
Can’t belive we’re still ok the same position we were 3 days ago 😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.