Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god so many pages to catch up on ! I swear I popped off to hoover the stairs (living the dream obviously) and it’s all kicked up a gear ! Brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i love how one tiny lil crumb of tea has completely hit this thread like a bomb. just descended from transfer chat into complete and utter carnage. tattle girls gone wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i love how one tiny lil crumb of tea has completely hit this thread like a bomb. just descended from transfer chat into complete and utter carnage. tattle girls gone wild.
I know !! We are so desperate for new information. Give us an inch we take a mile (yes Jack that’s an innuendo)

Have I missed a bit or did we find out if he is noisy during sex and if he likes talking dirty? …I know we are waiting on girth, length and whether it bends😂 @Angelcake805
WHETHER IT BENDS
🤣😭

This girl is at the grounds, need pics ASAP 😍 also how the duck have I been away for 3 hours and came back to 14 pages worth 😭 thought a dramatic u-turn had happened and he had fucked off back to villa, but nah you lot have been discussing his pubes I cba 😂 nutters

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This thread honestly has made my year
YOU’RE THE PSYCHOS I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Home from work now. Last looked on my break at 2 o clock and now I've just had to catch up on 20 pages of thirst 🤣. Might quit my job so I can always be up to date 😂😂

This thread honestly has made my year
YOU’RE THE PSYCHOS I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED
Feel like I've got a whole new family with you guys 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My head is definitely fucked today girls!
Feeling sad and disappointed Jack's left for city, after I'm finally going to villa Saturday and won't see him now 😢 lost some respect for him.
Then @Angelcake805 comes in with that bombshell! Considering I didn't think my fanny would throb anymore that took it too a whole new level.
And may I add that I'm happy for him to score in my back door 😈

Anyone think danny ings is quiet a hotty as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.