Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think the annoucement of grealish may be delayed with messi taking headlines

Reactions: 2
tbf they could change their next target to him from kane. i can’t see messi in the UK tbh i think he will go with neymar to PSG.
Yeah I don't think he will join any UK club we can dream. Its a good shout with PSG.

No wonder his relationship with Sasha is boring. If he's like that with girls imagine how he is with her.

Irrelevant and don't want to offended anyone but anyone else think he's bi?
Seems to have more pda with the guys
He is in my fantasies!
The bleeping thought of DCL dominating him yes please. I’d do anything to get spitroasted by them two.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i think messi is off to psg he was pictures with half there squad the other, kanes more important in my opinion

Reactions: 1
grealish is a better signing for city - messi only has a few years left before he retires. he is still world class but not at the top of his game like he used to be. grealish will come on loads under pep and will be one of the best players we’ve ever seen. i honestly believe that!

ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY

grealish is a better signing for city - messi only has a few years left before he retires. he is still world class but not at the top of his game like he used to be. grealish will come on loads under pep and will be one of the best players we’ve ever seen. i honestly believe that!

ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY
city wont be doing it it be psg,,,,,,, i can defirnatly see the annoucement of grealish being delayed until tommorow maybe

i’m hoping for this evening. the drama around messi won’t be going anywhere until we know where he’s playing next season. no reason to delay it further imo.

bleeping hell what a day, Jack does his medical for City but still no official announcement then Messi leaves Barca 🤯

If City don’t announce Jack soon I’m going to riot

If City don’t announce Jack soon I’m going to riot

Reactions: 3
Stassie just uploaded a Mykonos vlog on YouTube. I’m sorry but they are the most bang average looking gang Jack would walk straight passed her with no makeup on.

Reactions: 4
No wonder his relationship with Sasha is boring. If he's like that with girls imagine how he is with her.

Irrelevant and don't want to offended anyone but anyone else think he's bi?
Seems to have more pda with the guys
He is in my fantasies!
[/QUOTE]
I certainly hope so, it's the only way I'd have even a dream of a chance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.