Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he did anything naughty he'll have been tagged somewhere. Maybe he really was behaved..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@ruby1080 when you going to talk dirty to me about Disney.
I need recommendations for everything. Flights, accommodation, food, itinerary.

I almost booked it for 2020 but went for DLP instead and then covid happened and I’ve also had my life taken over by this gobshite and have nothing else left in my brain.

• Heart
  • Haha
I can share my notes from my 2019 WDW visit later today, but they are just food and attraction reviews.

But now, back to sleep for me. I need to try to get some work hours in today but I'm worried it might turn into a day at the vet. ☹
Dog has the runs and woke me up to take him out for the 2nd time tonight. He did this twice the night before, too. He takes 20 minutes to do anything and since Monday morning not much is coming out. I'm getting lots of steps in with all these walks but now I'm getting concerned about a bowel blockage. The good thing is that he's still a hongry hongry hippo and ate the rice & pumpkin puree he got for his special bland dinner. Not drinking enough water, tho.

And also I still have a mild fever and mild body aches and what is starting to feel like a very very slow onset case of bronchitis.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I need recommendations for everything. Flights, accommodation, food, itinerary.

I almost booked it for 2020 but went for DLP instead and then covid happened and I’ve also had my life taken over by this gobshite and have nothing else left in my brain.
I have fond fond memories of DLP, can't wait to go back.

Why am I considering going to see Coldplay at the Etihad when I don't even like Coldplay? Oh that's right, because there will be JG in the air.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have fond fond memories of DLP, can't wait to go back.

Why am I considering going to see Coldplay at the Etihad when I don't even like Coldplay? Oh that's right, because there will be JG in the air.
I love DLP but refuse to pay their current prices, it’s gone crazy since covid.

Yes Bae, I can talk about Disney all day until you show us your face/dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can share my notes from my 2019 WDW visit later today, but they are just food and attraction reviews.

But now, back to sleep for me. I need to try to get some work hours in today but I'm worried it might turn into a day at the vet. ☹
Dog has the runs and woke me up to take him out for the 2nd time tonight. He did this twice the night before, too. He takes 20 minutes to do anything and since Monday morning not much is coming out. I'm getting lots of steps in with all these walks but now I'm getting concerned about a bowel blockage. The good thing is that he's still a hongry hongry hippo and ate the rice & pumpkin puree he got for his special bland dinner. Not drinking enough water, tho.

And also I still have a mild fever and mild body aches and what is starting to feel like a very very slow onset case of bronchitis.
Poor pup 😕 good he's still a hongry hippo but maybe worth getting him looked at anyway. Do you have to haul him up on to the vet table?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I love DLP but refuse to pay their current prices, it’s gone crazy since covid.

Yes Bae, I can talk about Disney all day until you show us your face/dick.
I got a bargain for DLP that we should have gone to in March 2021, kids would have been the perfect age for it. The prices now are crackers for it.

• Heart
confession but I used to fancy Slabhead x

also I’m going DLP in oct 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Apologies everyone for the Disney chat.

Bea would love it.

78.jpg

If you book DLP very far in advance you can get a decent deal, but WDW is far better value.

Look at TUI for flights. They fly to Melbourne rather than MCO so transfer a bit more awkward if you're not hiring a car but it's a tiny airport and immigration etc faster. It is further from Disney than Orlando International but you'll make up the time in how much more quickly you get through the airport. Virgin/BA prices can be silly. I would say that the extra money you pay to fly direct is worth it, especially with kids.

If you're thinking of next year and want to stay at Disney, you won't get a better offer than the current one. It runs until end of next month and you get 'Dining & Merchandise credit' the value depends on which category of hotel you stay in.

Obviously everyone's budget varies but do not turn your nose up at the Value hotels. All recently renovated and rooms are lovely, they are also more 'Disney themed' than the Moderate and Deluxe hotels, which I like, because if I am paying big bucks to stay in Disney, I want to feel like I'm there. There isn't a bad Disney resort, research them all and chose which one appeals to you the most.

If you stay onsite at Disney, you don't need a car. Car hire prices are mental just now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm always delusional babe
How are you doing without the cigs?

Bea would love it.

View attachment 1521001

If you book DLP very far in advance you can get a decent deal, but WDW is far better value.

Look at TUI for flights. They fly to Melbourne rather than MCO so transfer a bit more awkward if you're not hiring a car but it's a tiny airport and immigration etc faster. It is further from Disney than Orlando International but you'll make up the time in how much more quickly you get through the airport. Virgin/BA prices can be silly. I would say that the extra money you pay to fly direct is worth it, especially with kids.

If you're thinking of next year and want to stay at Disney, you won't get a better offer than the current one. It runs until end of next month and you get 'Dining & Merchandise credit' the value depends on which category of hotel you stay in.

Obviously everyone's budget varies but do not turn your nose up at the Value hotels. All recently renovated and rooms are lovely, they are also more 'Disney themed' than the Moderate and Deluxe hotels, which I like, because if I am paying big bucks to stay in Disney, I want to feel like I'm there. There isn't a bad Disney resort, research them all and chose which one appeals to you the most.

If you stay onsite at Disney, you don't need a car. Car hire prices are mental just now.
Shall we just have the orgy here and we can all wear Minnie ears?

Bae can dress up as Pluto 🐶

• Heart

Bea would love it.

View attachment 1521001

1661247377462.jpeg

We’ll be staying on site because I don’t want to drive and also have paranoia about an alligator just turning up at the door if we stay in a villa and I wouldn’t know what to do.

I remember I liked the look of one of the moderate resorts (can’t remember the name of it now) but the kids will probably prefer the theming of the value ones anyway so we’ll no doubt end up there.

• Haha
  • Heart
How are you doing without the cigs?

Shall we just have the orgy here and we can all wear Minnie ears?

Bae can dress up as Pluto 🐶

still no cigs!! I never say this but, I am so proud of myself!

went to my first party as a non smoker on saturday, still didn't touch one and was around a few smokers too :p

• Heart
Reactions: 12
thank you all, you’ve all actually really helped me with encouraging me and that. have a thank u tax

E52534E2-6A7E-4DBD-966B-172659F8E515.jpeg

3383622C-B6B1-4CB9-A69B-A036DE52C7CF.jpeg

70AE4018-F3D6-4932-ACB1-9E53EFB64213.jpeg

7391AFD7-6B1B-4AB5-BD82-191F2173A2E8.jpeg

719AAF74-4898-4BF6-90AC-101C7075F52B.jpeg

FBFD30E6-1EC9-4CFB-861B-880C2AB48135.jpeg

DA791F93-CEE3-4691-AC7A-EA3AF030495D.jpeg

6CEAB344-E29E-461B-B4A7-3010A071F62B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.