Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Do you want to be on top or underneath during your 69 with bae?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title from @Gossgossgoss9888

We have reached the holy number 69

recap:
I am running away with the FPL title
Bae has been missing all week, Pep has confirmed he has a sore ligament but it is not serious
City are doing warm weather training in Spain this week, so we are manifesting lots of vest pics

• Heart
Reactions: 11
in honour of thread 69, this highlight video from when villa were in the championship is absolutely glorious. looks like he’s running around with a semi the whole game

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Because I have no crocs, therefore no admission 😢

I bleeping wish.
well rubae, you know what you have to do.
🐊 time.

I changed my fpl name to letting me down fc because I’m still in a massive monopoly-esque sulk about my position

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🐊 time.

I changed my fpl name to letting me down fc because I’m still in a massive monopoly-esque sulk about my position
I’m still awaiting their decision on whether my team can be renamed BumbleBaes United, I don’t know what the problem is. Also ready to throw them all in the bin, except Bae.

NO CROCS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
🐊 time.

Close to flipping the monopoly board? Me too 🥹

in honour of thread 69, this highlight video from when villa were in the championship is absolutely glorious. looks like he’s running around with a semi the whole game

Ooft angry Jack no support in those shorts. McGinn too 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.