Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeauJD

Chatty Member
You know you’ve spent too long around you lot when the smallest talk of getting the ick actually makes me sad to loose any of you lot rather than the sad realisation we will probably never see Baes bits. Promise me you lot won’t leave and we can just be a croc loving veggie obsessed lot who talk absolute shite forever and ever.

- I take that last bit back, bad ju ju and all though, I don’t need to send that sort of negativity into the universe. We will see Baes cock. Quick, get the manifestation circle going, we need all the help we can get these days 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18

ruby1080

VIP Member
Why does this never happen to Bae? 😢

1661406007505.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
hi everyone (long time lurker first time poster i think thats what your supposed to say)
i dont really post much but one thing is for sure, i have a close friend who works in pr and management who knows sasha's manager quite well. i think her name is kirsty or something similar? anyways she told me that sasha and jack might have a joint collab coming up soon or some big announcement.

all in the works not confirmed yet!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15

rosierose91

Chatty Member
80D39FAE-FE91-4385-8C7B-73FFEC7FF0EF.jpeg

I’ve just stumbled upon this... which I’ve not seen forever.
THIS is the man at his ultimate fucking FINEST, I could eat this sugar up until my teeth rot and fall out.

the perfect hair
90s Leo curtains
A little bit thicccc’er
The chunky watch
The ARMS, Lord the arms
The muscles
Perfect facial stubble going on
the polo shirt which makes me die every time I see him wearing it at England camp
His fat nose 😛
Tanned and freckly bae
His lined face - just the perfect amount
Eyebrows on point and bushy

plus he was so hairy everywhere here.
We know this and I miss this.

ANYWAYS xoxox

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Geexoxo

VIP Member
hi everyone (long time lurker first time poster i think thats what your supposed to say)
i dont really post much but one thing is for sure, i have a close friend who works in pr and management who knows sasha's manager quite well. i think her name is kirsty or something similar? anyways she told me that sasha and jack might have a joint collab coming up soon or some big announcement.

all in the works not confirmed yet!!!
yeah my dads best mates daughters boyfriends fish is related I’ve heard a few things too… Can’t say too much but this is the gist of things. I’ve seen a few sneak peeks from the shoot they’ve done in prep!

Eau De(ar) another woman! parfum… It’s a unisex fragrance and there’s a mall tour planned with the perfume shop for m&g and signings! :)
E929C4F7-C070-493D-BC9D-54A1E51AAF25.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Violetroselily

VIP Member
You know you’ve spent too long around you lot when the smallest talk of getting the ick actually makes me sad to loose any of you lot rather than the sad realisation we will probably never see Baes bits. Promise me you lot won’t leave and we can just be a croc loving veggie obsessed lot who talk absolute shite forever and ever.

- I take that last bit back, bad ju ju and all though, I don’t need to send that sort of negativity into the universe. We will see Baes cock. Quick, get the manifestation circle going, we need all the help we can get these days 😂
Bae will never be the main character in this thread, it will always be about us all ❤

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member

It’s OK, when the time comes we’ll find someone else to obsess over and just rename the threads and replace his name in all the fics.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mrsxmas

First time commenting as couldn't remember password etc but been here since the beginning. You are all so funny, best thread on tattle. Where the hell is Jack????

• Heart