Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is where you all realise what an actual nerd I was/am when I tell you I’ve never even tried smoking.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
well done, I'm so proud!! 💘 as an occasional mostly-ex social smoker I know how hard it is to resist the little blighters after a few drinks, so you're doing amazingly.

also, what a SEXUAL tax post this is! the way his little finger is digging into his thigh in this one is really doing things to me???
View attachment 1521095
He seems particularly hairy here too, very fuzzy thighs

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My mum also smokes Silk Cut, and I swear to god one of my earliest memories is her saying "40 Silk Cut king size" every time we were at the newsagent

I'm not being preachy but the impact that smoking parents have on kids is nuts. I was so desperate to try one.
Oh my god this, but 20 berkeley green. I used to love the smell of smoke when I was little, like I'd purposely linger around and try and inhale it. I always stubbornly maintained I'd never become a smoker though (as the smokers in my family were adamant I'd become one when I was older so I wanted to prove them wrong), so I was a bit annoyed at myself when I went through the social-to-very-light smoker stage

• Heart
This is where you all realise what an actual nerd I was/am when I tell you I’ve never even tried smoking.
Me too, I've never even had an urge to try.

RLF's sister's dad smokes and she always hated it, she'd make him go outside to smoke, yet she smokes now. I'm fascinated by the psychology of that.

Last edited:
  • Heart

RLF's sister's dad smokes and she always hated it, she'd make him go outside to smoke, yet she smokes now. I'm fascinating by the psychology of that.
My brother started smoking in his early 30s which I've always thought was nuts. Literally why bother at that age?

It's only as I've got older I've realised how much the smell clings to everything, I absolutely abhor it and its one of the reasons I won't visit my mum very often (she smokes indoors). I now wonder whether we all stank of smoke when we were kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
both my parents smoked and I used to be so so adamant I’d never start because I hated them doing it and proper hated the smell as well. but I started going out and started social smoking when I was a teenager.

they def had an impact on me because I felt fine telling them I smoked, I thought well they can’t tell me off because they do it. and I was right I suppose. If they didn’t smoke maybe I wouldn’t have started doing it full time! 🤔

• Heart
My stepdad thankfully packed it in a few years back, but he used to smoke cigars and a pipe indoors, and duck me you have never smelt anything like it

So we won't be having any post coital cigs at the orgy, right?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

RLF's sister's dad smokes and she always hated it, she'd make him go outside to smoke, yet she smokes now. I'm fascinating by the psychology of that.
I just never wanted to try either. My dad used to smoke and I hated it. In the car too 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I remember going to gigs when I was 15/16 and coming out after stinking of cigarettes. I'd have to go home and shower otherwise I'd wake up for school smelling of stale smoke, and my bed would too (even though I didn't smoke myself).

Sometimes i'd even have a little hole in my shirt from a rogue ash flick.

It feels mad to me now that people could smoke, indoors, at such a crowded and unventilated venue.

• Heart
  • Sick
never ever smoked inside tho, always outside. my mates have always told me I never smell of smoke which was nice but I mean I dunno if they were just saying it hahah. I do always get complimented on my washing powder tho so maybe I didn’t smell of it. who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We are so uncool.
Nah I really admire you guys! There's something very 'knowing your own mind' about never trying something that is legit pointless and horrendously expensive and, of course, AWFUL for you. I love that

• Heart
I was only ever a very light social smoker and haven’t had one for over 20 years now. It’s just mad that it was a thing. Remember the smell from clubs and pubs in my hair and clothes, even remember smoking on planes. My auntie had to go and stand at the back of the plane in 1995 so she could smoke while I held her 6 week old baby!

• Heart
Nah I really admire you guys! There's something very 'knowing your own mind' about never trying something that is legit pointless and horrendously expensive and, of course, AWFUL for you. I love that
See also: crocs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wish I could say it was that but I just didn't want to get in trouble 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I was only ever a very light social smoker and haven’t had one for over 20 years now. It’s just mad that it was a thing. Remember the smell from clubs and pubs in my hair and clothes, even remember smoking on planes. My auntie had to go and stand at the back of the plane in 1995 so she could smoke while I held her 6 week old baby!
My mum says there was a smoking room on the maternity ward when she had me.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.