Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way, to clarify my earlier post, I have no idea if Jack and/or the guys were at those two clubs. The one girl’s video on her stories tonight didn’t show the guys but the club looked packed. Maybe Jack was there, maybe he wasn’t, who knows.
It feels like holiday behaviour, not a work trip. In my mind, they went to a club, met some girls, carried on the party afterwards and then added each other on insta. Maybe I've read too many fics

Reactions: 2
It feels like holiday behaviour, not a work trip. In my mind, they went to a club, met some girls, carried on the party afterwards and then added each other on insta. Maybe I've read too many fics
Kev would never 💔

I reckon it's multiple follows of girls near/at their resort in the hope that one will bite (figuratively and literally, he likes teeth on his cock). Idg why you'd follow after the event

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Kev would never 💔

I reckon it's multiple follows of girls near/at their resort in the hope that one will bite (figuratively and literally, he likes teeth on his cock). Idg why you'd follow after the event
He will probably unfollow them later. Standard. 😂

Reactions: 2
Kev would never 💔

I think your right, he’d been there less than 24 hrs when he started following the first one.
Seriously, what is wrong with him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Guessing they got given a day off after recovery. Makes no sense since pep was saying it was a good opportunity bonding and training. It looks like Joao and Bernardo flew out there partners for the day, so not much team bonding.

Reactions: 6
Maybe Sash has had his knob in a chastity cage whilst he's been injured and she's given him the key as he left

@WylieWyles I feel like you have experience of this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guessing they got given a day off after recovery. Makes no sense since pep was saying it was a good opportunity bonding and training. It looks like Joao and Bernardo flew out there partners for the day, so not much team bonding.
If we do not win at the weekend there is going to be backlash against this silly trip and it's Palace, our bogey team.

Reactions: 6
I've definitley got something wrong with me because honestly this breaks my heart. His little face 😭

Can we bring him to the orgy too?

Screenshot_20220823-084144_Twitter.jpg

I say we need three votes to get someone into the orgy, and I can count on @StephenTJackson to support this one

• Sick
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If we do not win at the weekend there is going to be backlash against this silly trip and it's Palace, our bogey team.
If he wanted to give them a day off, do recovery in Manchester, then fly out this morning or yesterday night. Most the European players keep going home on there days off so just get everyone to meet in Spain. It just seems a waste of a good training opportunity

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.