Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone feels sorry for Slabhead until he actually plays for their team. You have him then see what it feels like.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe City could loan him until the end of the season? I’ll sort the paperwork and drive him over.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
i’m so glad that we all agree on slabhead. don’t know much about fern, but lord do i feel sorry for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've definitley got something wrong with me because honestly this breaks my heart. His little face 😭

Can we bring him to the orgy too?

View attachment 1520860

I say we need three votes to get someone into the orgy, and I can count on @StephenTJackson to support this one
Oh yeah, Slabhead is gonna pound me across Manchester 🥵🥵🥵

Absolutely in. No question.

Everyone feels sorry for Slabhead until he actually plays for their team. You have him then see what it feels like.
Casual Hull city fan here, he was good for us, so I'll always appreciate him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His body is really nice. Not quite HK level of contrast between face and bod but he’s defo in one of the higher tiers.

ETA: it’s still a no and I don’t want him in the mainstream part of the orgy.

duck off and let me google other men in peace you plonker
3CD9482C-8525-43AD-BAA8-CA56A4A60ADB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His body is really nice. Not quite HK level of contrast between face and bod but he’s defo in one of the higher tiers.

ETA: it’s still a no and I don’t want him in the mainstream part of the orgy.

duck off and let me google other men in peace you plonker
View attachment 1520921
He’s never going to let you escape him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe Sash has had his knob in a chastity cage whilst he's been injured and she's given him the key as he left

@WylieWyles I feel like you have experience of this
I know a lot about it but I've never been a keyholder, nor do I really want to be, despite a man 15 years older than me (when I was 23, ew) begging me to make him buy a cage. He just kept pushing and pushing and I was adamant with him that if we were to play it would never be monogamous because I'm way too switchy for that and he wasn't happy about this but said he could get over it. Uh huh.

Finally I said "ok, then buy it" and he did and then he got all pissy at me for "making him" (via text 🙄) get the most expensive one. Ugh. Men.

So yeah that's why I prefer bi/pan switches or just living alone forever with my dog.

• Haha
  • Wow
He’s never going to let you escape him.
Do you think he'll go down the route of virtuosity or thirst trap next as a de-icker?

I'm becoming immune to his new body (excluding arse) but if he releases an old unseen shirtless ft. snail... or, you know, his knob... then I can be persuaded

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Do we need to change the booking for the orgy from a sizeable Air B n B to a bloody convention centre?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
DJ TT will be getting an invite to the orgy next because he’s sad about his ex. This is way out of hand, I only want to shag Bae.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The idea of Jack in chastity is 🥵🥵

Sub Jack just begging and leaking in his cage. Cock straining and balls going blue. Oh my god.
I think I could work with this as long as he didn't complain too much. And word on the street is that he absolutely would, so yeah maybe with a gag. Only whimpering allowed. Verbal begging when I let him.

Anyway...

Tumblr_l_53886919944073.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.