Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i completely get this because i would be the exact same if foden ever left city. he’s a mancunian treasure and i would be devastated to see him go. but no need to bash city fans when we’ve not done anything wrong 🤣
yeah lol especially with the plastic comment lol some of us have been here for years especially those bad years lol

Reactions: 1
He's Had His Head Turned, Do I Begrudge The Bloke? Not At All, But

I Just Can't get my head around the fact he wont play for villa again, I feel silly, A little bit angry even, bordering on petty, but I hope man city win duck all this year 😂😊
Im sure he'll eventually see that the shiny things bring temporary pleasure. But given his injury records and considering footballers often have short careers it makes sense to have a taste of that life before he misses out

yeah lol especially with the plastic comment lol some of us have been here for years especially those bad years lol
those relegation years were tough 🤣 i’ve been a blue long enough to remember screaming in the crowds at maine road, the feeling of finally beating united in a derby match after 13 long years, and to remember exactly how it felt to step into the city of manchester stadium for the first time. nothing plastic about that in the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But could u imagine if doesn’t actually sign 😂😂😂
That could still happen Villa haven’t said a word on the situation they said before he wanted to see the ambition before staying and they are proving they have that with the signings, our owners are also loaded and don’t need the money from the sale. wishful thinking but you never know, football is a funny world.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i completely get this because i would be the exact same if foden ever left city. he’s a mancunian treasure and i would be devastated to see him go. but no need to bash city fans when we’ve not done anything wrong 🤣
Oh god don’t even utter those words! Don’t even want to think about it!! I might have only properly got into football the last few years but I am only 23 (pretending I’m still only a baby so I don’t feel old yet xo) and one of the first ever things my dad got me was a Man city baby grown with moonchester on sooooo I’ve been repping them since day 1 😍 what can I say I have always been a fashion icon 🤷🏻‍♀️

Im sure he'll eventually see that the shiny things bring temporary pleasure. But given his injury records and considering footballers often have short careers it makes sense to have a taste of that life before he misses out
Maybe once he achieves all that he might actually settle down with Sasha

Reactions: 2
That could still happen Villa haven’t said a word on the situation they said before he wanted to see the ambition before staying and they are proving they have that with the signings, our owners are also loaded and don’t need the money from the sale. wishful thinking but you never know, football is a funny world.
Villa won’t be saying anything until city do

Nah I think he's gone, doubt they would have made signings otherwise

Oh god don’t even utter those words! Don’t even want to think about it!! I might have only properly got into football the last few years but I am only 23 (pretending I’m still only a baby so I don’t feel old yet xo) and one of the first ever things my dad got me was a Man city baby grown with moonchester on sooooo I’ve been repping them since day 1 😍 what can I say I have always been a fashion icon 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s tough especially when less than a year ago he was saying my city my club my home, feels like a kick in the teeth. He knows the way the fans work and has openly disliked city so it’s even tougher that he’s going somewhere he has no emotion for.

Reactions: 4
It’s tough especially when less than a year ago he was saying my city my club my home, feels like a kick in the teeth. He knows the way the fans work and has openly disliked city so it’s even tougher that he’s going somewhere he has no emotion for.
THANK YOU!

Reactions: 2
No I know , but theirs been so much said about I would just find it funny if he didn’t actually sign then all them villa fans who said tit would look more like idiots because he hasn’t actually left

Nah I think he's gone, doubt they would have made signings otherwise
The signings must have already been in the bag how fast they have happened. I know it’s wishful thinking that he could have a change of heart. He’s gone and that’s that.

The signings must have already been in the bag how fast they have happened. I know it’s wishful thinking that he could have a change of heart. He’s gone and that’s that.
Could be but at this point it is what it is

When has he openly disliked city?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.