Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it weird I’m sitting here thinking I’ll hope he’ll be alright at city and settle in well and make friends. Feel quite protective over him 🤣 never mind the fact he’s a millionaire and I’m skint with real world worries to think about 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
no I know , just thought he would have to do a medical before he signed the contract that’s all
Nah everything has been signed, just needs to do his Medical tomorrow and then that’s it

Reactions: 1
Is it weird I’m sitting here thinking I’ll hope he’ll be alright at city and settle in well and make friends. Feel quite protective over him 🤣 never mind the fact he’s a millionaire and I’m skint with real world worries to think about 🥴
no I feel like that to I’m sad his leaving , I’m still sayi his staying because I don’t wanna belive it just yet 😂😂

Imagine if he failed his medical 😭 at this point anything is going through my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jack your legs are bloody massive
I bet in bed,youre not passive....
That lovely arse
Not so fast!
And that big cock up my passage 🍆😈💥😎❤😛🎯🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooo are you. We I ask for JG pic and any of john stone please 🤣🤣
ill try lol, im glad seasons back up needed football back to take over my life again home and away. its funny actually i went to same school as john stones as my mum is from barnsley although im a couple years older than him.

omg what a thread name 💕❤🥵🍆🍆🍆🥵🥵🥵😈😈

and Phil foden for me please 😂😂
fodens injured so doubt hes there

ill try lol, im glad seasons back up needed football back to take over my life again home and away. its funny actually i went to same school as john stones as my mum is from barnsley although im a couple years older than him.

well when his back is fine 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Ahh thank you so much. 😁.

Screenshot_20210804-234746_Tumblr.jpg

🥵🥵

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
There's some footage of the WAGS night out on Insta - looks like Sasha is definitely in the fold!

Sasha is gonna become queen WAG aftwr this £100 milli transfer
anyone find it a bit odd that the queen wag isnt going to be there for the contract signing of his move, ive seen a few city players sign deals and there other halfs/family tend to be there especially with it common knowledge of who she is, still looks like shes going to be in the back room lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
anyone find it a bit odd that the queen wag isnt going to be there for the contract signing of his move, ive seen a few city players sign deals and there other halfs/family tend to be there especially with it common knowledge of who she is, still looks like shes going to be in the back room lol
Dead😂😂 shes his secret weapon remember 🤫 maybe she can’t get a dog minder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She ain’t going to be in his spotlight she’ll probably be to hang over when she signs can’t see him offering to take her either tbh

She ain’t going to be in his spotlight she’ll probably be to hang over when she signs can’t see him offering to take her either tbh
hes ment to have signed the contract tonight thats why i said it lol its just ment to be the medical tommorow. plus i dont think he would neither lol

Sasha is gonna become queen WAG aftwr this £100 milli transfer
Haha thing is she won't be queen WAG because he still hadn't said a damn thing about her or the hate she's getting. She's just gonna be in the back hidden away to do his washing while he is out in Manchester do everything we wish he would do to us.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.