Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she duck 😭 I’m sorry she’s a lovely girl but is so boring, the title of queen wag will always be miss Megan Davison 💕💕💕
Hell yeah. Has people watch the video of the wags enjoying themselves I have and tbh they don't really go on sasha to much its all about the other wags.

am i the only one who thinks she might be a bit misplaced with most of the wag group being mums.

Reactions: 3
where do i find the wag video?

Hes deffo playing some of the game on sunday one journalist is saying so defiantly looking forward to seeing him in the city kit

Last edited:

Hes deffo playing some of the game on sunday one journalist is saying so defiantly looking forward to seeing him in the city kit
I wouldn’t believe that tbh. Pep has said he most likely won’t play any of his players who made it far in the euros so I can’t see Sterling, stones, Walker or grealish playing so soon

I wouldn’t believe that tbh. Pep has said he most likely won’t play any of his players who made it far in the euros so I can’t see Sterling, stones, Walker or grealish playing so soon
to be honest ive seen it happen when walker signed he went straight in, its not saying hes starting just will play a part. also can very much see walker starting as we dont have a right back

She ain’t going to be in his spotlight she’ll probably be to hang over when she signs can’t see him offering to take her either tbh
Hmmm I don’t know. She may be more public now. It seems there has been a PR shift to make her more visible.

I don’t know why everyone’s ignoring where to find wag content haha but daisy maguire on insta is what I’ve found! Not sure how she’s related to Harry ? Sister? Sister in law? Idk yeah but watch her story x

Brilliant owners in place and a proper plan for moving forward and 10 days before the season starts he leaves us. He signed a big deal only last year so why leave now!? That’s why I’ll never forgive him. He’s just like all the rest that have come and gone. Not proper Villa.

I won’t boo or clap him when we play them. He’ll just be ignored from me.

Reactions: 1
I love how this thread has got seemingly got 3 kinds of posters, villa fans gutted he's leaving, man city fans who are happy he is joining their plastic oil club and horny women who are not bothered either way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how this thread has got seemingly got 3 kinds of posters, villa fans gutted he's leaving, man city fans who are happy he is joining their plastic oil club and horny women who are not bothered either way 😂
I keep seeing people say plastic or oil club what does that mean ???

I keep seeing people say plastic or oil club what does that mean ???
They are using money from Arab states, it is why their ground is called The Etihad Stadium and most of their sponsorship comes from the middle east.

They Are being investigated I believe.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.