Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s tough especially when less than a year ago he was saying my city my club my home, feels like a kick in the teeth. He knows the way the fans work and has openly disliked city so it’s even tougher that he’s going somewhere he has no emotion for.
No I get you completely! Like Cbfit said if it was foden we’d be devastated! Obviously I’m really excited at the chance we might be signing him but in no way am I intentionally diminishing Villa fans feelings! I get why you’d be upset it seems like this is all happening at once and come out of nowhere in a way! Either way whatever happens or doesn’t happen one group of fans is gonna be left disappointed! Personally I think city move is better for his career but obvs I’m bias!! But I deffo feel sorry for Villa fans who have watched him since day dot as he’s grown into the player he is now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
talking about wags , I’ve noticed they don’t really include phils girlfriend do they or is it just me I know she’s just had a baby but even before that ?

Jade you missed secret 🤣🤣🤣
I now did it on purpose because it ain’t a secret now is it 😂😂😂

All the wags out in Manchester tonight 😂😂

talking about wags , I’ve noticed they don’t really include phils girlfriend do they or is it just me I know she’s just had a baby but even before that ?

Haha well he hasn't said a thing about her or the hate she's getting so I'm still saying he has to be single for the fans and she's the secret weapon 🤣🤣. You know new club new city means new women 🤣🤣

• Haha
Haha well he hasn't said a thing about her or the hate she's getting so I'm still saying he has to be single for the fans and she's the secret weapon 🤣🤣. You know new club new city means new women 🤣🤣
new city new women more women bull be loving life he won’t be worriedabout Sasha

Reactions: 2

She’s rarely at any of the games so they can’t really include her if she doesn’t go, maybe when Jack goes to city sasha will see her more

Reactions: 2
She’s rarely at any of the games so they can’t really include her if she doesn’t go, maybe when Jack goes to city sasha will see her more
oh maybe why then.Also I love Phil but his a bit of a dick , partner had a baby and he fucks ofon a fishing trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.