Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no but i'm extremely emotional about eriksen being back at training today :cry:😭

Reactions: 6
I’m torn on Eriksen. Obviously I would love for him to be able to play again and if he’s able to then great, but I feel for his poor wife and family. They will be constantly living in fear that the same thing might happen again 😔

Reactions: 1
Unless he had his medical this morning and then headed back to training?

Fgs this is getting on me nerves. Don't you think its odd AV have said nothing on socials. Like whats going on
Not really, they won’t say anything until it’s a done deal with medicals etc sorted

Gutted he’s going as a Villa fan but on we go! We are not a one man team and get a lot done with 100 million! Roll on the start of the season

Reactions: 4
I bleeping wish 😅😅 im so annoyed we didn't sign him last season lol
It’s the fact he actively dislikes city and has supported us over them in the past despite being a ‘die hard’ villa fan😭😭can see why villa fans are annoyed and upset but ultimately he wants trophies which he won’t win at villa. Just wish he’d come and help us win some

Reactions: 2
Unless he had his medical this morning and then headed back to training?
If he's had his medical he won't be allowed to go back and train with villa no way will thay risk a £100 million pound signing getting a knock.

It’s the fact he actively dislikes city and has supported us over them in the past despite being a ‘die hard’ villa fan😭😭can see why villa fans are annoyed and upset but ultimately he wants trophies which he won’t win at villa. Just wish he’d come and help us win some
He still could come to us in the future, if it all goes tits up😂🤞(unlikely I know….).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He still could come to us in the future, if it all goes tits up😂🤞(unlikely I know….).
🤞 we can dream 🤣. However good news for United fans sancho should be going the training in Friday and varane should be with us either today or tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.