Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god cuz I was like that was bloody quick and someone needs to be fired if they leaked it 🀣🀣
new kit has a v-neck so would be seeing much more chest πŸ‘€ even without the wrong kit, he looks pale af on that!

Reactions: 1
Why do I have a feeling that I'm still gonna obsess when he moves

Theres something about him being a villa boy captain that does it for me and idk if I'm gonna be the same after all this 😭

Are most of the city games shown on TV?

Reactions: 2

Theres something about him being a villa boy captain that does it for me and idk if I'm gonna be the same after all this 😭
i'm more excited for the β˜• if he does move - imagine the antics he will get up to celebrating all them trophies :ROFLMAO:

Villa just posted on insta but no Jack 😫

i'm more excited for the β˜• if he does move - imagine the antics he will get up to celebrating all them trophies :ROFLMAO:
He will deffo f this up (and I say that nicely)

I just don't see him behaving 😭

Okay how long do we reckon he'll stay at city before moving.... I give it a year

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Are most of the city games shown on TV?
mine transferredto mings like grealish left I’m down πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Villa just posted on insta but no Jack 😫

He will deffo f this up (and I say that nicely)

I just don't see him behaving 😭

Okay how long do we reckon he'll stay at city before moving.... I give it a year
he will never behave lol be more articles about him and everything

He will defo go all out when he wins trophies that's for sure and it will be funny for everybody. I get a feeling he might forget he is gonna be in the spot light even more now with going to man city. Which mean he might duck up a bit which mean we might get some tea πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can see it all now Jack grealish in hotel room πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’m just here for training pics
'Jack grealish missing we believe it might be his tattle cult who have taken him after he has won his first medal they wanted to celebrate with him'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Weird how there's no pap or fan shots of where he is. Security must be tight today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.