Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just imagine if this is all one big PR stunt and he's not actually leaving...yeah let's dream

Reactions: 2
Jack Jack Jack…what have you done to me…the only football I was interested in last year was playing in my local ladies rec team…today I am sat here watching Transfer Talk on Sky Sports News🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Is this the new normal? Will the ick ever come? Will I be divorced by Christmas??🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rumours Man City want him in the team for saturdays community shield so we may see him on our tv sooner rather than later!!

He doesn’t deserve the hate just because he wants to go up in his career poor lad it’s not like his just going to get about villia their apart of him and always will be , least he has his tattlers 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I hope Jack knows, even though he's getting a lot of hate on Twitter, there's a very thirsty thread on Tattle that still love him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
you mean the community shield match against Leicester on Saturday? yeah kick off is 17:15 and it's on ITV
I may take an interest....just to see how he looks in blue and all that....

apologies in advance to villa fans but I am over the moon that it looks like he's coming to my team :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jack Jack Jack…what have you done to me…the only football I was interested in last year was playing in my local ladies rec team…today I am sat here watching Transfer Talk on Sky Sports News🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Is this the new normal? Will the ick ever come? Will I be divorced by Christmas??🤣🤣
Same. I don’t know who I am anymore. Don’t know what I’ve been doing with my free time for the last 30+ years. Thank god I’m off work today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.