Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from a long way away? are we sure it's not poundland grealish??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is he still training with villa? I’m so confused! Can’t take much more of this, get the deal done and dusted 😭 until I see him in a City shirt i won’t relax

Why is he still training with villa? I’m so confused! Can’t take much more of this, get the deal done and dusted 😭 until I see him in a City shirt i won’t relax
don't babe I've been stressed for weeks lol if we don't get confirmation tonight do you fancy staking out the bridgewater hospital tomorrow? i'll bring gin in a tin

• Haha
Reactions: 3
don't babe I've been stressed for weeks lol if we don't get confirmation tonight do you fancy staking out the bridgewater hospital tomorrow? i'll bring gin in a tin
hahaha I’d love to, I’m only 20 minutes away 🤣

'Jack grealish missing we believe it might be his tattle cult who have taken him after he has won his first medal they wanted to celebrate with him'
Ahhh…“Celebrate” is that what have decided to call it? Good idea. Less scary than “shag senseless” 🤔

Yeah. We just want to ‘celebrate’ with him.

Ahhh…“Celebrate” is that what have decided to call it? Good idea. Less scary than “shag senseless” 🤔

Yeah. We just want to ‘celebrate’ with him.
🤣🤣 sounds bit better for everybody and he won't get scared to see how many women from tattle that want a ride 🤣

I don't believe the rumours he's at training - all week we've had content from the training ground and pictures uploaded - today we've had nothing

Look his moving let’s get on with our lives and talk more about bleeping him rather then he transfer 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't believe the rumours he's at training - all week we've had content from the training ground and pictures uploaded - today we've had nothing
No know I really don't know what to believe anymore. Is he in Manchester or at training. If he is at training I'm glad it closed to the public it should have always been he's would of get so much abuse if fans could of seen him train today.

I honestly don’t think he’s at training. As others have said we’ve had pics and videos every day so why would they stop now? Unless he is training and it’s a private session which would make me think he’s saying goodbyes etc. I think either the guy who claims to have saw Jack isn’t actually at the training grounds and has a crappy source, or he’s seen someone who looks like him. But I’m sure we will find out 😂

I honestly don’t think he’s at training. As others have said we’ve had pics and videos every day so why would they stop now? Unless he is training and it’s a private session which would make me think he’s saying goodbyes etc. I think either the guy who claims to have saw Jack isn’t actually at the training grounds and has a crappy source, or he’s seen someone who looks like him. But I’m sure we will find out 😂
If he was a training we would of have pictures videos ans he would of been in the group photo

Sky saying the deal hasn’t been done yet and he’s still bloody training. Honestly, this is ridiculous 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.