Jack Grealish #6 Goals arenโ€™t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesnโ€™t deserve the hate just because he wants to go up in his career poor lad itโ€™s not like his just going to get about villia their apart of him and always will be , least he has his tattlers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
At least heโ€™s got us ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Jack Grealish united ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watching Transfer Talk on SkySports, because Jackโ€™s name is on the โ€˜Breaking Newsโ€™ part. Might give more information, probably not though ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edit- Theyโ€™re speaking about him now and theyโ€™ve said once the Deal has gone through they will announce it.

Last edited:
defiantly looking forward to the season now, im a season ticket holder following them home and away at city so looking forward to seeing him weekly lol rather than just with england....... in terms of where he will play think he will play midfield along side kdb like in the 100 point season but him rather that dsilva, also recently been watching youtube videos he looks completly besotted by KDB so looking forward to that meeting lol

Reactions: 2
defiantly looking forward to the season now, im a season ticket holder following them home and away at city so looking forward to seeing him weekly lol rather than just with england....... in terms of where he will play think he will play midfield along side kdb like in the 100 point season but him rather that dsilva, also recently been watching youtube videos he looks completly besotted by KDB so looking forward to that meeting lol
We have someone for the games ladies. We would all like pictures please when you go ๐Ÿ˜…

I'm also ready for this to be over so we can go back and be thirsty witches haha.

Reactions: 3
Jackโ€™s just told me heโ€™s made a last minute decision to go to United cos he doesnโ€™t want to put me through seeing him in a City shirt ! Heโ€™s so thoughtfulโ™ฅ๐Ÿคช Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jackโ€™s just told me heโ€™s made a last minute decision to go to United cos he doesnโ€™t want to put me through seeing him in a City shirt ! Heโ€™s so thoughtfulโ™ฅ๐Ÿคช Xxx
I bleeping wish ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… im so annoyed we didn't sign him last season lol

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.