Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I feel bad for him one said that his left his boyhood club for the money it must be so hard for him

he would of have to give up so much it wouldn’t of been easy
definitely this has been an agonising decision for him, no way could it have been easy. There’s been so much to consider

Reactions: 1
Honestly how pathetic, I get they’re hurt but they don’t need to send him hate🤷🏻‍♀️
45AA74F2-4EF4-4639-9868-71C49D86C99F.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I actually respect him for leaving and trying something new, it would have been very easy for him to just stay and villa but he was never gonna win anything as long as he did

Reactions: 6
I've just had to follow man city on Instagram 🙈🙈 I feel dirty by doing that haha
I’ve done the same and on Twitter 😂😂

His gave up a lot his captain badge his boy hood club they should support him not tear him down poor bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The abuse is ridiculous. He stayed with the club when they were relegated and helped them back to the prem - Villa are on the up but they're not serious title or European cup contenders. It will die down though.

Reactions: 7
God my scouse family are going to be shook when I turn up to the next Liverpool v Man City match in a Man City shirt with 'Grealish' on the back

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t cope with the speculation, please can we turn our attention back to his thighs

Say someone was planning a city break in Manchester - where would be a good place to stay ?? 😂😂😋
I stayed at the Dakota Hotel a while back and it was very WAG

Imagine if....he's told to pull his socks up and wear longer shorts.

• Haha
Manchester is only down the M62 for me, beep beep 😂

This means that my bby John Stones will be with Jack.. 🥰

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.