Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god I so hope this is over and done with today! watch pictures come out in the next couple hours of him training with the squad and we're back at square one

Reactions: 3
Kinda crappy thought if it is today for Leon baily he just signed and it's gonna be over shadowed with what ever jack does.

Reactions: 3
Yes it's definitely happening.😣

Well this deal will benefit him and improve his chances of starting for England. And he's guaranteed trophies now!

City vs Villa games will be interesting....

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how anyone would think he would stay. Honestly snatch City’s hand off. He has progressed over the last year quicker than Villa have and it’s that simple. Villa are at least two/three years behind the likes of City in vying for top 6 and CL

Reactions: 6
Yes it's definitely happening.😣

Well this deal will benefit him and improve his chances of starting for England. And he's guaranteed trophies now!

City vs Villa games will be interesting....
Oh they will be so u reckon he will angry at them like he does at other teams

The saying ‘don’t hate the player, hate the game’ springs to mind

Snake emoji most likely gonna be out in full force on Villa Twitter (sadly). It is on their forum currently anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Im mad now but I think when i see him playing in a city shirt I'm back to square one with this obsession...

Villa fans on Twitter are already giving Jack so much stick, I feel bad for him. I do understand it must be so hard for them to see him leaving after he’s declared his love for the club, but you can’t hate Jack for being ambitious. He deserves to be winning trophies, playing on the big stage in CL etc and as great as Villa are, they’re not at that level yet

Reactions: 7
Villa fans on Twitter are already giving Jack so much stick, I feel bad for him. I do understand it must be so hard for them to see him leaving after he’s declared his love for the club, but you can’t hate Jack for being ambitious. He deserves to be winning trophies, playing on the big stage in CL etc and as great as Villa are, they’re not at that level yet
I know I feel bad for him one said that his left his boyhood club for the money it must be so hard for him

he would of have to give up so much it wouldn’t of been easy

I think the issue is football in general is in a tit place. It’s the same all the time. You kinda know who is gonna win the PL before the seasons starts. Competition almost feels long gone and it’s about making it rain with money.

Spending caps etc coming in could be a good thing across the board in terms of injecting excitement back into the sport once more.

It’s the fact they are buying it though, imagine the likes of Brentford, Watford etc they can never compete with £100 million purchases. The divide is huge.
£100 million for a footballer is obscene after the year we just had people losing lives and homes and talk of paying one person £360k a week is disgraceful in my opinion. Whoever they may be.

Reactions: 8
He's been in his comfort zone for so long, both professionally and personally.

Professionally - starting every game and being captain and the main man of the team.
Personally - local lad, surrounded by family and friends he grew up, doing whatever he wants.

He will be rotated by Pep and won't be the 1st name on the team sheet - but maybe he got a taste of that during the Euros?

As his profile has grown, the spotlight is on him (and his gf) and the tabloids will be waiting on him to mess up.

Let's see how this pans out.

Reactions: 8
God I hope we find out today. I'm at work all day tomorrow and won't be able to look at my phone 😬

Have we had anything outside of Daily Mail. They aren’t always the most reliable. Does anyone know who the reporter is attached to the story?

Also, it’s not up to Jack to keep Villa up and/or get Villa into the top six. The team needed to step up sooner. The reliance on one person is never good. Single point of failure that hopefully won’t become apparent this season for Villa. I’m sure they’ll continue to invest. The signings made already at top notch.

Reactions: 2
He's been in his comfort zone for so long, both professionally and personally.

Professionally - starting every game and being captain and the main man of the team.
Personally - local lad, surrounded by family and friends he grew up, doing whatever he wants.

He will be rotated by Pep and won't be the 1st name on the team sheet - but maybe he got a taste of that during the Euros?

As his profile has grown, the spotlight is on him (and his gf) and the tabloids will be waiting on him to mess up.

Let's see how this pans out.
Yeah he seems an ambitious lad and isn’t getting any younger, injury can strike at any time etc. He’d regret not going. I do get the frustration over spending, but on a personal level he’ll thrive on a new challenge. I bet it’s been a hard decision though as he knows how much tit he’s going to get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.