Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question for those of you that know your football stuff - is this actually a good move for him? From what I've read here, it sounds a bit dicey if he's moving to a team that is constantly being rotated. Interestingly, it doesn't seem like they have a no.10 at the moment?? Sorry if I'm wrong - I literally know nothing about football :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Not even a done deal that city will win the league or any trophies the arrogance makes me angry.
No ones said that, but at least he has a real shot at winning them. Hope you’re not referring to Jack as arrogant as I feel like he has dealt with the whole thing well

Reactions: 2
No ones said that, but at least he has a real shot at winning them. Hope you’re not referring to Jack as arrogant as I feel like he has dealt with the whole thing well
I think people feel like he's taking the easy route to winning medals and trophies but who knows

People are being so nasty saying that their dead to him why does football always turn men in to such twats

Reactions: 7
Genuine question for those of you that know your football stuff - is this actually a good move for him? From what I've read here, it sounds a bit dicey if he's moving to a team that is constantly being rotated. Interestingly, it doesn't seem like they have a no.10 at the moment?? Sorry if I'm wrong - I literally know nothing about football :LOL:
In a way its good as he will learn from the others but I honestly don't think he will have the same love for City that he has for Villa

People are being so nasty saying that their dead to him why does football always turn men in to such twats
Explains why mens minds are always focused on one thing 😂 literally I've not had anything on my mind other than this transfer

I personally think he should have waited until after the world cup but who knows if he'll get the opportunity again. Laugh if another club snatches him up

I think we can take from this that football has changed from the days of Gerrard, Scholes, etc. Loyalty doesn’t play as much of a factor as it used to unfortunately. Players want to have a shot at winning things & playing alongside the best on the biggest stages. I don’t believe anybody should be crucified for that

Reactions: 3
In a way its good as he will learn from the others but I honestly don't think he will have the same love for City that he has for Villa

Explains why mens minds are always focused on one thing 😂 literally I've not had anything on my mind other than this transfer

I personally think he should have waited until after the world cup but who knows if he'll get the opportunity again. Laugh if another club snatches him up
I think we can take from this that football has changed from the days of Gerrard, Scholes, etc. Loyalty doesn’t play as much of a factor as it used to unfortunately. Players want to have a shot at winning things & playing alongside the best on the biggest stages. I don’t believe anybody should be crucified for that

I think he should of waited but his done what’s best for him though I think I’m just said he won’t be captain no more lol

yes - he's now at the stage in his career where he is starting to outgrow villa - his game will develop a lot more under the guidance from pep and not to mention working alongside the world class talent city have on their team. I highly doubt they will give him the no.10 shirt but wonders never cease! city already have amazing strength in depth in midfield - i think de bryune will play in the number 10 spot and grealish will play in a deeper position.

Yes it’s a great move for him. He gets to work with one of the best coaches around and will definitely get at least one trophy - they win the league cup every year 😂. And will most likely challenge for the league and CL.

City fans does he replaces Bernardo Silva’s role???? Where will he play?

It’s not good for the rest of the league as they are now more formidable 😔. If they get Kane as well it’s over for everyone else.

exactly this - i doubt even think it's comparable as the teams they were playing for were at the top of their game and competing for medals - villa are not at that level yet and he is wasted potential.

Reactions: 1
After a good session........

Reckon he would make you a cup of tea, afterwards? 😛😛😛😛🍆😈💥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think people feel like he's taking the easy route to winning medals and trophies but who knows
Do they expect him to just stay at villa forever and win nothing though, he is far too good for that I’m sorry. City is hardly the easy route, if anything he will have to work harder to keep his place in the team now than he ever would at villa

Reactions: 2
what an amazing success story for villa though - he's grown up in their ranks and come through their academy - a lot of it will just be natural born talent and skill but they have been instrumental in his development to one of the best players in the premier league. i can see them being upset because like i said before, if Foden transferred I don't think I would be able to cope lol, but it just shows what a good team they are for developing and honing talent. one of their own is going to break the transfer record?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.