Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never been so invested in a possible transfer in my life. Makes absolutely no difference to me if he plays for villa or city, I’m a Sunderland fan and I reckon I’ve got more of a chance of shagging him than him playing for us but I just want to know if he’s staying or going 🤷🏼‍♀️

I know this photo has been posted on previous threads but my god he looks good in it. Take me right there on that table Jack🥵😅

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Don't know about you all but im feeling really down about him moving. You know that feeling when you think someone cares about you but you realise they don't and still end up leaving? Honestly can't imagine how long term fans must be feeling (yes I'm probably over exaggerating)

Actually so mad at AV for having everything so public and giving fans false hope of him staying

Starting to think the club might have been the ones to encourage him to go.

Reactions: 4
Don't know about you all but im feeling really down about him moving. You know that feeling when you think someone cares about you but you realise they don't and still end up leaving? Honestly can't imagine how long term fans must be feeling (yes I'm probably over exaggerating)

Actually so mad at AV for having everything so public and giving fans false hope of him staying

what makes you think the club might have encouraged him?

Aston Villa have officially announced the signing of Leon Bailey. I have a feeling this is what they were waiting to do before they announce Grealish leaving..

I think a lot of fans are used to it to be honest. He’s had Spurs and Man U showing interest in the last two windows prior to this one, it’s just this time around the offer isn’t something to be laughed at.

I don’t agree with the club encouraging him. He’s had Lange on his arse while at training. I think open conversations were had last year about a clause. It’s most likely that the club are finalising terms in how they receive the £100m e.g Man City may be saying £90m and a player worth £10m. However, Villa may want £100m outright in payment.

As for the false hope, he’s still contracted and training is what he should be doing. The only odd thing for me is how public the training has been.

Reactions: 1
what makes you think the club might have encouraged him?
Hes been there his whole life, maybe they thought its time to let him move on?

Just mad about how this has all played out tbh

I think a lot of fans are used to it to be honest. He’s had Spurs and Man U showing interest in the last two windows prior to this one, it’s just this time around the offer isn’t something to be laughed at.

I don’t agree with the club encouraging him. He’s had Lange on his arse while at training. I think open conversations were had last year about a clause. It’s most likely that the club are finalising terms in how they receive the £100m e.g Man City may be saying £90m and a player worth £10m. However, Villa may want £100m outright in payment.

As for the false hope, he’s still contracted and training is what he should be doing. The only odd thing for me is public the training has been.
Yeah I agree about the public training - idk to me its just really odd

Hes been there his whole life, maybe they thought its time to let him move on?

Just mad about how this has all played out tbh

Yeah I agree about the public training - idk to me its just really odd
So they can say they have done everything to keep him in reality he has been sitting out training and doing it alone but because they are showing him there everyday it’s giving fans false hope. They all think he is training in the group when he isn’t.

I would have thought Villa would reject the bids but think Jack made his intention obvious

So they can say they have done everything to keep him in reality he has been sitting out training and doing it alone but because they are showing him there everyday it’s giving fans false hope. They all think he is training in the group when he isn’t.
Exactly, deffo must impact the rest of the team if they know. Though they all looked pretty happy and calm in training pics

Maybe the training is public to show they’ve got no ill feeling towards him and that’s he’s leaving on good terms

Reactions: 3

I would be too, but change is often good for people even though it feels tit at the time. He must care about AV - he’s been there so long and achieved so much with them. It can’t be an easy time for the club that he is possibly going.
Imagine him coming back as a chiselled 40 year old with excellent hair & coaching them 😂

It’s also possible he might go a bit off the rails/ past his peak with the hype (hope not) and the £100mill is going to look crazy this time next year. Anything is possible though I guess.

The training thing is tit - it probably seemed like a good pr thing at the time but has raised expectations & hype massively.
I had money left in a bookies account after a random bet last year and put a tenner on him staying - I think that tenner is not coming back to me 😂😂

Tbf there is nothing to say that an agreement is close - at the moment they are still negotiating and if it can’t be reached, then he will sign the villa contract it’s as simple as that. With this being such a massive transfer literally anything could happen at this point. I’m not sure why some of our fans are 100% confident that he signs, because if he doesn’t we are going to look so stupid.

Just my gut feeling that he is going but happy to be wrong. His demeanour just seems different in the videos of him at the training etc

Reactions: 3
Just my gut feeling that he is going but happy to be wrong. His demeanour just seems different in the videos of him at the training etc
I agree. Think its better to be prepared for the worst case scenario.

No offence to city fans but he could have done better

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.