Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mings is a hottie. I wouldn't take his name if we got married though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else feel like they are in a hen night reading these threads ? I love it. Someone pass me a blue WKD! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus 🥵

Villa Twitter is going crazy because they think Jack unpinned his contract tweet from last year
omg he is so beautiful, but please can someone buy him a good SPF moisturiser and a night cream?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Andy Gray’s (ex Villa player) son said that the delay was due to the fact that apparently the owners asked Jack to give them some time to convince him to stay 🤷🏻‍♀️ not sure if he knows something.

More like a mate? How bleeping cringe! He’s humouring you bab 🤣
he loves it and does it to all the fans

she just tweeted that Jack trained on his own this evening and not with the rest of the team

personally I think it might
honestly think we should just wait now seven been talking about it 3 days now and still not announced it

Just look at him 🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.