Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hopefully we have eyes on the ground at the hotel - won't believe it until he's MIA from training today.

Reactions: 2
hopefully we have eyes on the ground at the hotel - won't believe it until he's MIA from training today.
Watch him turn up to training and then the whole thing starts all over again 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've lost hope, he's gone
Im starting to loose hope to , really didn’t want him to leave I’ll stick with his staying as I’ve always said it’ lol Twitter will go in a complete meltdown later

you can see that happening can you and all speculation starting again
If he does then I’m officially over this 😂 I really think this might be it though, that source is rarely wrong when it comes to these things

Reactions: 1
If he does then I’m officially over this 😂 I really think this might be it though, that source is rarely wrong when it comes to these things
If he leaves I’m leaving this cult never coming back and and staying my cult with mings 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
fabrizio seems to have alluded to it as well - looks like he is off to city

either way, I think today is the day.

Let's just hope he fails his medical...

I can see his going to get so much hate and back lash from this poor guy
Its all talk end of the day. Think its the fact that we all thought he'd be loyal and stay that sucks

• Haha
Yep. I think this is it 😪

Lots of hate building on Twitter already 😪
only from villa fans though, they really are a small majority in the football world. personally i am happy he’s going, after the way these villa fans on Twitter acted the last week while this has gone on they don’t deserve him in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.