Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either Liverpool or Manchester United
I agree with Liverpool, think he could fit in really well there too. I think they definitely could have been contending for him if their financial position was better. It would have killed me seeing Jack at United though, but that’s just because I’m a blue 🤣

with or without Grealish though, I think Aston Villa are building something special. they’ve made some great signings in Buendia and Bailey, plus they already have players like Watkins & Mings. I hope they do well! I’ve always had a soft spot for them, and not just because of Jack.

Reactions: 1
I doubt there gonna announce anything today. Would be taking the spotlight of Bailey that way

I would be too, but change is often good for people even though it feels tit at the time. He must care about AV - he’s been there so long and achieved so much with them. It can’t be an easy time for the club that he is possibly going.
Imagine him coming back as a chiselled 40 year old with excellent hair & coaching them 😂

It’s also possible he might go a bit off the rails/ past his peak with the hype (hope not) and the £100mill is going to look crazy this time next year. Anything is possible though I guess.

The training thing is tit - it probably seemed like a good pr thing at the time but has raised expectations & hype massively.
I had money left in a bookies account after a random bet last year and put a tenner on him staying - I think that tenner is not coming back to me 😂😂
He probably will go off the rails, euros have already turned his head 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I doubt there gonna announce anything today. Would be taking the spotlight of Bailey that way

He probably will go off the rails, euros have already turned his head 😂
Haha maybe then we will get some juicy gossip 🤣. I mean if he moves to man city his new wage, how big he has got he got to right go of the rails a bit🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I agree with Liverpool, think he could fit in really well there too. I think they definitely could have been contending for him if their financial position was better. It would have killed me seeing Jack at United though, but that’s just because I’m a blue 🤣

with or without Grealish though, I think Aston Villa are building something special. they’ve made some great signings in Buendia and Bailey, plus they already have players like Watkins & Mings. I hope they do well! I’ve always had a soft spot for them, and not just because of Jack.
100% agree with all of this. I would've been distraught if he moved to united, can't stomach them at all! (though I appreciate people feel the same about city)

• Heart
Grealish didn’t train with the team yesterday at all. I think the team are due to leave the hotel today

Reactions: 2
I wish they would just announce if he’s staying or not🤷🏻‍♀️. I don’t see why it’s dragging so much unless a new contract has been written up (don’t take my word I have no idea it’s just thought) or he hasn’t made a decision yet. Feels like such a PR Stunt 🙃

Hopefully we will find out today. , I wanna stick to my gut but more times I see things I can see him leaving but not changing my mind yet

I wish they would just announce if he’s staying or not🤷🏻‍♀️. I don’t see why it’s dragging so much unless a new contract has been written up (don’t take my word I have no idea it’s just thought) or he hasn’t made a decision yet. Feels like such a PR Stunt 🙃
Think it would be a miracle if he stays tbh, too much leaning towards him going

Hopefully we will find out today. , I wanna stick to my gut but more times I see things I can see him leaving but not changing my mind yet
Wonder if we can sign him back next year....😂

Looks like I'll probably get the ick seeing him in a city shirt. My days are done

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.