Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with everything you are saying. I think they are a really sweet couple and I feel strangely protective of them, does not stop me fantasising about him and being disgusted with myself for my thoughts.
Exactly- nothing wrong with a good fantasy! I expect I’d faint with shock or die of pleasure or something similar if I ever actually met him anyway so probably best to leave it in my head where it belongs 😂

Reactions: 2
Page 6 already , I reckon some of them know his decision like maybe Mings and McGinn
I would love McGinn to be a tattler confessing his love for Jack

Page 6 already , I reckon some of them know his decision like maybe Mings and McGinn

Bloody hell Tattle I Seem like a crazy person

• Haha
Reactions: 19

lol I reckon they all read here or jack shows them and they have a right giggle

Just to show some of you about the money, we can afford both Grealish and Kane, as I understand it Grealish is a done deal Villa have tried their hardest to keep him he listened with an open mind but he wants to leave. If he was staying Villa they would of nipped this in the bud straight away as its distracting to the training and the team. Did you notice Sasha's blue nails? I for one cannot wait to see Jack in blue, we play Villa the last game of the season that will be an interesting game.

Attachments

The silence from Villa is why I think he’s gone. I’m just sad that despite “the big 6” trying to do the super league last season they are still buying the league and leaving other clubs a million miles away it’s not right.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The silence from Villa is why I think he’s gone. I’m just sad that despite “the big 6” trying to do the super league last season they are still buying the league and leaving other clubs a million miles away it’s not right.
It just makes the PL boring. Remember the excitement when Leicester came out of nowhere. At some point surely a spending cap will come into play across the board to even up the playing field slightly.

I know a spending cap won’t happen at all because money talks, but I can hope.

Reactions: 6
This is worse than heartbreak 😭

this really made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I am screaming at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why did it do it so many times

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I just almost died reading this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least he'll still be playing in England. Imagine if he went to a European club...we'd all have to quit our jobs and move

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.