Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry ladies but there's like 5% hope left in me. Didnt Jacks granpa and/or dad play for villa too?

Its literally a family legacy

Reactions: 1
I wonder if he’s a hold your hair while your sucking him off kind of guy? Nothing more sexy in my opinion

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh lord. I’ve had to charge my phone twice today. It’s been a bad day despite the promising start.
It’s a thing🤣 my charge will last all day and I have had to charge again already today😂

Between this, TikTok, insta and a bit of wattpad
🥴🔫.

When the teacher asks my kids what did they get up to in their school holidays…..😬 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow this is steamy with horny women tonight but I don’t blame u honestly I would hope he likes really rough sex tbh and hope his bit like mr grey 🥵🥵🥵

Reactions: 6
On a video he’s tagged in on Instagram it looks like he’s holding two phones? Why the need for two phones?

This thread is starting to get wild(er) and it’s not a Saturday night and (from what I’m guessing) no one has been drinking 😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh holy mother of grealish a new thread 6 pages deep already. Better settle back in and catch up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These tweets are starting to piss me off

Screenshot_20210803-213027_Samsung Internet.jpg

Do you think the rest of the team know his decision?

I can’t believe we are 6 threads in and we only started the first one on 14th july 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is just like some sort of addiction support group! Love you girls! I too am addicted to Jack and let this be my confession 😂
Although I would like to also register my extreme disgust with any of those ridiculous teenagers giving Sasha grief/death threats it’s one thing to have some harmless banter/escapism on here but quite another to be abusing the poor girl - they ought to be ashamed !

Reactions: 10
Page 6 already , I reckon some of them know his decision like maybe Mings and McGinn

This is just like some sort of addiction support group! Love you girls! I too am addicted to Jack and let this be my confession 😂
Although I would like to also register my extreme disgust with any of those ridiculous teenagers giving Sasha grief/death threats it’s one thing to have some harmless banter/escapism on here but quite another to be abusing the poor girl - they ought to be ashamed !
Agree with everything you are saying. I think they are a really sweet couple and I feel strangely protective of them, does not stop me fantasising about him and being disgusted with myself for my thoughts.

I agree!! I cannot condone any behaviour like that.
I like that this thread is anonymous, abit of harmless fun. No ones getting hurt, no one takes things too far
Our own little fan base

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.