Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Maybe throw in Mahrez as part of the deal.
No idea how this team will work. Sterling. Foden. Grealish. Even Southgate couldn’t get them all in the same team!!

Reactions: 4

cbfit

Chatty Member
apologies in advance to villa fans but I am over the moon that it looks like he's coming to my team :love:

• Heart

Timefortea93

VIP Member
for me it is odd, if it was my boyfriend wouldnt you want to him to say something especially if your getting death threats, all strange and round abouts
See for me I don't care what he has going on if your gf who he has been with for almost 10 years now if getting the type of hate she says she getting why the hell wouldn't you say something anything because by not saying anything you don't care what is going on with her and only care about himself.

I wa saying that last night that they don’t really include phills other half but Phil and jack are close

so what I can see happening is Sasha getting close with Rebecca and then wanting kids and that
Rebecca will still be busy with her 2 kids to deal with sasha and her youtube 🤣🤣 haha and sasha might want kids but can't see Jack wanting that for a few more years yet

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
This thread is starting to get wild(er) and it’s not a Saturday night and (from what I’m guessing) no one has been drinking 😂😂😂

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
Jack Jack Jack…what have you done to me…the only football I was interested in last year was playing in my local ladies rec team…today I am sat here watching Transfer Talk on Sky Sports News🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Is this the new normal? Will the ick ever come? Will I be divorced by Christmas??🤣🤣
Same. I don’t know who I am anymore. Don’t know what I’ve been doing with my free time for the last 30+ years. Thank god I’m off work today.

• Haha

Hairraiser

VIP Member
I’d love to know if he takes control in the bedroom or just lays there
I like a real man, not a boy

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
Sky have confirmed Jacks medical is tomorrow. So surely now both clubs have to announce something?

BDY_97

VIP Member
Sasha will be in her element if she moves to Manchester. So many England wags live in and around that area … Fern (Maguire’s fiancé), Megan (Pickford’s wife), Anouska (Shaw’s gf), Annie (Walker’s gf) and if Trippier moves to utd then his wife Charlotte will also be living in the area. That will be her fully in with all of them now 😂 dunno how she’s managed this

• Haha

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
It’s really annoying when people call us a plastic or an oil club. Because our owners happen to be from the Middle East? So? Are you telling me if you had rich owners then you wouldn’t want them to spend money? Yes, we do have a massive advantage and we’re lucky, but I don’t get this narrative at all. You have money, you spend it, it’s that simple. The Grealish deal has mostly been financed through sales of fringe players and other fees anyway

There’d be none of this talk if another team was signing him. People just love to say it because it’s City

jade1818

VIP Member
If he does then I’m officially over this 😂 I really think this might be it though, that source is rarely wrong when it comes to these things
If he leaves I’m leaving this cult never coming back and and staying my cult with mings 😂😂😂

Timefortea93

VIP Member
im just hoping villa do well this season and city win the league as i dont want to be in a situation where jack grealish could end up relegating villa. so positive thoughts towards them and there signing s doing well hopefully city win league and villa are safe.
Imagine if villa won the fa Cup or something but City didn't win anything this season. (Not saying that will happen)

Where did you see that? X
Sky sports news. So not fully sure but that's what the guy who is at the training ground said.

Omg just been looking at the Chelsea match! Mason mount 😍😍
Yesss 😍😍😍

Timefortea93

VIP Member
🤣 Well my mate literally fell in love with him (not hard I would imagine) but he wasn't interested in anything apart from a hookup when he wanted, was very casual, she said he was lovely though a right charmer and down to earth
Ahhh 👀👀 charmed the pants of her which won't be hard for him that's for sure.

Not even surprised by wanted it on his terms.

cbfit

Chatty Member
🤣 Well my mate literally fell in love with him (not hard I would imagine) but he wasn't interested in anything apart from a hookup when he wanted, was very casual, she said he was lovely though a right charmer and down to earth
hmmm interesting - did he ever mention the fact he was in a long term relationship?