Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
might have both lol , anyway I wish I was the person doing his medical today 😂😂

I hope we get something it’s been ages since we’ve had an updated pic of him , starting to loose hope
Haha can imagine your medical 'ok jack now boxers off let me just put my mouth round your girthy penis' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
anyone find it a bit odd that the queen wag isnt going to be there for the contract signing of his move, ive seen a few city players sign deals and there other halfs/family tend to be there especially with it common knowledge of who she is, still looks like shes going to be in the back room lol
Dead😂😂 shes his secret weapon remember 🤫 maybe she can’t get a dog minder 😂

• Haha

Kelly112330

Oh holy mother of grealish a new thread 6 pages deep already. Better settle back in and catch up 😂😂

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
Look his moving let’s get on with our lives and talk more about fucking him rather then he transfer 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
This is hilarious now 😂 also unpopular opinion but I’ve actually really enjoyed talking football and his transfer saga. Can’t wait for some hot ☕ after his first night out in Manchester tho!
Suddenly I’ll be suggesting nights out to be exclusively in Manchester to all my friends xo

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Yep. I think this is it 😪

Lots of hate building on Twitter already 😪
only from villa fans though, they really are a small majority in the football world. personally i am happy he’s going, after the way these villa fans on Twitter acted the last week while this has gone on they don’t deserve him in my opinion

• Heart

Jen667

VIP Member
Would love to know what his moves are when chatting someone up, does he just play the I'm a footballer card or does he have some actual game.
I can't imagine he has to try THAT hard. Knickers will drop before he's finished saying 'hi'

• Haha
Wonder how this will play out for the world cup
If they buy Kane too then it’s a ready made front line that plays week in week out. I doubt Southgate will pick Jack. He won’t fit into his square hole!

right you ladies can now get back to talking about Jack’s gentle giant johnson 😅

• Haha

Timefortea93

VIP Member
JG does that jiggy leg thing when he's sitting down talking. Which I hate. But I have thought about it and decided I would be prepared to overlook it when we start dating. Relationships are about compromise aren't they?
It would feel good as you ride it though. 😉

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
plus they’ve just been on hols together alone for the past week. sure she’s bored of talking to him about it at this point 🤣
Don’t blame her 😂 if he can fuck off to Mykonos with his mates after not seeing her for 7/8 weeks then she can have a night out with her girls 😂

jade1818

VIP Member
Same - I feel like I'm a bonafide expert now!! This is quite literally the only transfer I have ever paid attention to in my entire life - I wish I'd known how entertaining they were, feel like i've been missing out.
Ive never paid a more attention to anything then I have this 😂😂

• Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Just got in from work honestly I can’t deal with the stress! I checked for updates on My break and every time the news came on the radio practically stopped breathing so I could hear it! Just announce you’ve signed for city already please Jack babe. Also if you’re reading this I live about an hour drive away from Etihad so if ya need somewhere to stay there’s room in my bed 🥰

• Haha