Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
I'm not claiming to know much about their situation but I personally would have wanted to be with my boyfriend tonight instead of being out drinking. Considering tomorrow he's likely to become the premier leagues most expensive ever player! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5

BDY_97

VIP Member
I'm Bitter Yes..It Will Pass.
Which is fine, but maybe don’t bring it on to this thread and be bitter in private. Megan, Fern & Anouska will always be the iconic trio of wags in my opinion, they are genuinely friends which is nice to see

Jmcc10

I Hope He Does Now.

Judas.
So you would turn down a better paid, better job? I think how the Villa fans have acted is disgusting and to think these people have kids that are watching how their behaving! Imagine if he stays and he’s seen his Villa fans have acted can’t see him giving them the same reception he does now after seeing all the comments and behaviour

HoGi

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t think he’s actually as confident as we all think he is?
I think this is partly why he sometimes looks awkward and uncomfortable in pap shots.

The videos when he is in the dressing room or mucking about with team mates he is clearly at ease and therefore gives off a more confident vibe

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Recap

Still no updated pictures from jack.

Not sure if he is staying or going but still tattle will be there where ever he goes.

We sre all still thirst for him and still no sign of the ick

And can we please get some nudes jack do it for tattle.

• Haha

Damocles

Chatty Member
Been thinking and I feel okay with him moving now. Makes sense based on what he wants to achieve and I think he's done all that could be done at villa. - time to fly the nest

Will support him as a player but no way am I supporting city 😂
Nah... City..Plastic Fans, Plastic Club.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
No ones said that, but at least he has a real shot at winning them. Hope you’re not referring to Jack as arrogant as I feel like he has dealt with the whole thing well
Not at all I think he has been professional and respectful throughout. Nothing but love for him just wish he could have been the one to break the mould and stay at his club. I’ve supported villa all my life and will continue to support them.

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
My personal opinion is that he develops even further under Pep and he will get game time. This must be such a difficult decision for him leaving Villa, we all know how much he loves the club and the fans so it can’t have been easy. But even then, I still don’t think he leaves.. as much as I’d love him at City. They’ve basically got until the end of the week to reach an agreement or he signs the improved contract at Villa

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’ve just seen a villa fan on Twitter post a video of them all singing the super Jack song/chant with the caption “you can say goodbye to hearing this ever again” as if the city fans won’t be able to learn it in 1.4 seconds 😂😂 hardly difficult words is it 😭

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
what’s going on 🤣 Ings won’t be replacing McGinn because he’s not going anywhere and they don’t even play the same position - McGinn is a midfielder

Ings won’t be replacing Grealish either for the same reason

• Haha