Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
This is hilarious now 😂 also unpopular opinion but I’ve actually really enjoyed talking football and his transfer saga. Can’t wait for some hot ☕ after his first night out in Manchester tho!
I can’t wait for the drama the goss the articles the hot drunk pics I’m all for it 🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
Oh god don’t even utter those words! Don’t even want to think about it!! I might have only properly got into football the last few years but I am only 23 (pretending I’m still only a baby so I don’t feel old yet xo) and one of the first ever things my dad got me was a Man city baby grown with moonchester on sooooo I’ve been repping them since day 1 😍 what can I say I have always been a fashion icon 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s tough especially when less than a year ago he was saying my city my club my home, feels like a kick in the teeth. He knows the way the fans work and has openly disliked city so it’s even tougher that he’s going somewhere he has no emotion for.

anon12

Chatty Member
Don't know about you all but im feeling really down about him moving. You know that feeling when you think someone cares about you but you realise they don't and still end up leaving? Honestly can't imagine how long term fans must be feeling (yes I'm probably over exaggerating)

Actually so mad at AV for having everything so public and giving fans false hope of him staying

Starting to think the club might have been the ones to encourage him to go.

fortheloveofgrealish

Oh lord. I’ve had to charge my phone twice today. It’s been a bad day despite the promising start.
It’s a thing🤣 my charge will last all day and I have had to charge again already today😂

Between this, TikTok, insta and a bit of wattpad
🥴🔫.

When the teacher asks my kids what did they get up to in their school holidays…..😬 😂😂

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I genuinely can’t believe I’ve been out all day and STILL nothing has happened. Why am I so invested in this ffs

Mermer89

Chatty Member
Gutted he’s going as a Villa fan but on we go! We are not a one man team and get a lot done with 100 million! Roll on the start of the season

Geexoxo

VIP Member
There’s this lad that keeps coming up on my tik tok FYP saying he’s a Grealish lookalike 😭 I’m sure he’s a lovely lad but he looks nothing like him. I can’t tell if he’s taking the piss or not bless him 😂

• Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
I wa saying that last night that they don’t really include phills other half but Phil and jack are close

so what I can see happening is Sasha getting close with Rebecca and then wanting kids and that
From what I can gather from stuff I’ve seen online phils girlfriend doesn’t seem interested in social media/wag life so not sure what they’ll have in common. Can’t imagine her wanting a vlog camera in her face when she doesn’t even have any public socials
do we think we'll see grealish at wembley this weekend?
Oooh part of me thinks they might wait and play him in the first premier league match instead like his big debut. He might still be there tho supporting/watching how the team work together etc

Itv I believe
Watch along party on here then ladies 👀😍

anon12

Chatty Member
Been thinking and I feel okay with him moving now. Makes sense based on what he wants to achieve and I think he's done all that could be done at villa. - time to fly the nest

Will support him as a player but no way am I supporting city 😂

Timefortea93

VIP Member
That’s what I mean his great with kids don’t get me wrong I just don’t think his ready to setttle down though , like his still young I’m sure his got other plans, his birthday soon let’s see how that goes
Yeah he is I mean yoy see him with his family and fans and he seems lovely I can see when he calms down and finds someone to settle with he could be great dad/husband. (Not sasha).

My god his birthday in Manchester. Ok ladies let's get ready shall we have a big cake where we pop out naked for him. Frosting and all 😉

anon12

Chatty Member
Villa just posted on insta but no Jack 😫

i'm more excited for the ☕ if he does move - imagine the antics he will get up to celebrating all them trophies :ROFLMAO:
He will deffo f this up (and I say that nicely)

I just don't see him behaving 😭

Okay how long do we reckon he'll stay at city before moving.... I give it a year

Last edited:

unofficialtea

VIP Member
Villa fans you will get over it - this is football. Be positive - you have recruited well and seem to be planning for the future.

In the photos with fans you can tell he was trying to put on a brave face but was down on the inside. It was a big decision to make.

At least he didn’t down tools and disrespect the club.