Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I wa saying that last night that they don’t really include phills other half but Phil and jack are close

so what I can see happening is Sasha getting close with Rebecca and then wanting kids and that
I don’t see Sasha fitting in with many of the city wags, she knows Annie from the euros and she might become friendly with Taylor ward (mahrez’s fiancé) but I really can’t see her being besties with Michele de bruyne, Sara botella etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

ashhhy

Never been so invested in a possible transfer in my life. Makes absolutely no difference to me if he plays for villa or city, I’m a Sunderland fan and I reckon I’ve got more of a chance of shagging him than him playing for us but I just want to know if he’s staying or going 🤷🏼‍♀️

I know this photo has been posted on previous threads but my god he looks good in it. Take me right there on that table Jack🥵😅

Attachments

Gizmo24

VIP Member

Anyway (edited to add: I didn’t mean to insert this right in the middle of a number of emotional posts sorry!), a small compilation of sex face moments we might’ve not seen for a day or so
Ooh he looks filthy in these :devilish: 🥵

That look he gives in the blue top, knickers be flying off on their own.

• Heart

jade1818

VIP Member
Little bit more tea.. friend said he kisses like a washing machine 😂🤦‍♀️ super sloppy but whatever floats your boat 😉 obviously we all know by the pics he's PACKING.. great stamina but inexperienced and he really likes his balls being played with

Sorry guys can't keep up with the notifications jheeze this thread is busy haha and someone asked when my friend was seeing him it was end of 2019
oh no not washing machine syndrome 😩 I’ll play with his balls anytime 🥵🥵🥵

• Haha

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
Sad that Jack is leaving just as Villa are going to have a squad that he always wanted, challenging for top 6. Enough football talk I need to go back to just perving on him again.

I'm 41, Villa Fan, Absolutely Gutted He Is Leaving.

Honestly, Devastated, I Wasn't This Gutted When My Mom Packed Her Bags And Fucked Off When I Was 10.
Same I’m 43 first went to villa when I was 8, gutted and can’t help feel he is going to miss out on the good times to come.

• Sad
  • Heart

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
Not even a done deal that city will win the league or any trophies the arrogance makes me angry.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I would love McGinn to be a tattler confessing his love for Jack

Bloody hell Tattle I Seem like a crazy person
I just almost died reading this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

unofficialtea

VIP Member
How can they be together when he was with Villa at a training camp trying to finalise his deal? He's literally at work lol.

I'm not Sasha's biggest fan but they're not joint at the hip.

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
that CJ guy seems to really only report on the NFL so not sure how reliable he is of a source in relation to football? also not sure how much I trust an unverified account with 3k followers.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
Sorry guys but I'm praying the announcement does drag out because I'm at work til 6 and won't be able to look at my phone. Can't bear to miss it 🙈
the announcements ment to be afternoon/evening time

the oil club and plastic fans thing annoys me, ive been a season ticket since 1993 so been there through it all, for me it comes from bitterness that its not their club and that the so called establishment have been ruffled but oh well. ill still be following my team whether or not they had money been through the leagues with them.

anyway, back to jack lol

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
🤣🤣 seeing as your going maybe I also ask for some john stones picture no idea where his hotness came from but 🥵🥵 haha
I have been in love with John stones since the World Cup!! So happy people are now realising how fucking beaut the man is 😍 him&jack on the same team as well

• Heart

cbfit

Chatty Member
He’s probably doing a lot of business stuff and traveling back and forth to places, let the poor girl live 😂 he’s signing a football contract not being led to his death
plus they’ve just been on hols together alone for the past week. sure she’s bored of talking to him about it at this point 🤣