Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. Please don't feel like a twonk.

I had an accident on Wednesday and I'm fine, but everything's a bit tit. Honestly it will be amazing to get into bed tonight and read Anna ☺
Get into bed tonight and pretend you're Anna you mean ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know how you gals have time to watch anything. All I do in my free time is thirst. Got to ep 3 of Everything I Know About Love and stopped because I basically hated them all.
same, bruvva. Trying to cut my hours down from FT to PT thirsting currently (lol see what my ovaries have to say about that later this month) so I can watch and read things I can talk to RLPs about 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know how you gals have time to watch anything. All I do in my free time is thirst. Got to ep 3 of Everything I Know About Love and stopped because I basically hated them all.
I couldn't even get through the first episode. It's even more depressing than SATC, and that was already bad enough after a while... 😂

Thank you. Please don't feel like a twonk.

I had an accident on Wednesday and I'm fine, but everything's a bit tit. Honestly it will be amazing to get into bed tonight and read Anna ☺
Oh no, I hope you are all right ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Get into bed tonight and pretend you're Anna you mean ❤
That's what I said 🤭😉
I couldn't even get through the first episode. It's even more depressing than SATC, and that was already bad enough after a while... 😂

Oh no, I hope you are all right ❤
I'm not but I am, it'll be fine, it's just proper tit.

Re first person, I feel like I'm so in my character Chelsea's head that I forgot how to handle writing not in first person, part of the reason I left offside was because I kept getting annoyed with how the voice kept changing I just couldn't work it out in my head at all so I just thought sod it and went back to Chelsea and first person.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@cornflower thank you for indulging us. Your stories really are a great read. I get where you're coming from, however, and you should definitely do what feels best for you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've never watched it either, it's on my bucket list but I'm an innocent wee thing who would feel violated by it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
That's what I said 🤭😉

I'm not but I am, it'll be fine, it's just proper tit.

Re first person, I feel like I'm so in my character Chelsea's head that I forgot how to handle writing not in first person, part of the reason I left offside was because I kept getting annoyed with how the voice kept changing I just couldn't work it out in my head at all so I just thought sod it and went back to Chelsea and first person.
Aw, I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon. Being injured is crap. Although - funny story time from Mimimi coming! - I had to laugh that my work husband came in one morning with a gluteal strain, walking all kinds of wonky. I might have laughed a little too much at his misery.

RE first person narrator - I feel awkward writing in the first person, it makes me feel as if I'm writing about myself there, and that's definitely not what I want to do. I have mad respect for anyone who can write in the first person, and in present tense, too, because it can sound so lovely and relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've never watched it either, it's on my bucket list but I'm an innocent wee thing who would feel violated by it.
You should watch The Bold Type on Netflix instead. Its kind of like a modern SATC about some early 20s girls in NY.

@wonderstruck25 you should also watch this, I think you would like it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
currently rewatching the vampire diaries and reliving all my teenage angst

also has this been posted yet today?

49B467FA-0E49-4767-B5EA-ED0C4083F90C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.