Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
after doing a bit of zooming in on the twitter versions (higher quality? also note the absence of the subJack one on there) on my laptop, I'm choosing to believe there is a five o'clock snail shadow (💘delusion💘).

feel like @mimimithis will know about mini nips? I dunno if the name for mens' ones is the same as the one for women.

I get proper hard nips when I'm working out too lol (soz everyone), dunno why.
BORING EXPLANATION ALERT

I don't believe it has a special name, since it's not a pathology or anatomical variant. The tightening and hardening of nipples has to do with the sympathetic nervous system being more active during exercise - sport is a deliberate fight (or flight) reaction, which has the body produce more noradrenaline, which in turn lets muscles work harder and more readily. The side effect of that is that noradrenaline leads to hardening nipples, ergo those mini bullet nips we see here, despite the about 100°C (vast exaggeration, but the sun has been brutal here, I don't want to know what it feels like in Greece) he must be training in.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
BORING EXPLANATION ALERT

I don't believe it has a special name, since it's not a pathology or anatomical variant. The tightening and hardening of nipples has to do with the sympathetic nervous system being more active during exercise - sport is a deliberate fight (or flight) reaction, which has the body produce more noradrenaline, which in turn lets muscles work harder and more readily. The side effect of that is that noradrenaline leads to hardening nipples, ergo those mini bullet nips we see here, despite the about 100°C (vast exaggeration, but the sun has been brutal here, I don't want to know what it feels like in Greece) he must be training in.
Why does this explanation turn me on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Was this headline written by a 15 year old boy?

View attachment 1386943
It must have been Take Your Kid To Work Day at the Sun.

BORING EXPLANATION ALERT

Why does this explanation turn me on?
Right? “…lets muscles work harder…” Thank you, @mimimithis That was not boring! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love that we’re seeking a doctor’s input on the proper name for mini nips. ❤ 🤣
I'm actually dying right now, I knew the medical websites wouldn't leave me hanging.

So the medical term for a prologned erected/hard nipple, or correctly formulated, persistent nipple firmness is actually "nipple priapism". 😂

PS: Mostly related to prolonged drug use of different meds, but... I'm still cackling

It must have been Take Your Kid To Work Day at the Sun.

Right? “…lets muscles work harder…” Thank you, @mimimithis
I have to admit that my English was failing me here, it should probably say that muscles work more efficiently with the help of noradrenaline. Or perhaps it was a Freudian Slip 😂

GREEK GOD. I can't.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm actually dying right now, I knew the medical websites wouldn't leave me hanging.

So the medical term for a prologned erected/hard nipple, or correctly formulated, persistent nipple firmness is actually "nipple priapism". 😂
1656795835541.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

PS: Mostly related to prolonged drug use of different meds, but... I'm still cackling

I have to admit that my English was failing me here, it should probably say that muscles work more efficiently with the help of noradrenaline. Or perhaps it was a Freudian Slip 😂

GREEK GOD. I can't.
You could have typed it in Sanskrit and it’d still be hot because it’s about Jack. 🥵

• Haha
looks like we have a winner! anyone got the photos? (lol) feel like I've made too many new threads lately and need to calm myself
Of course I have them, but I can't make a new thread with my own title suggestion and with something I suggested as a poll. I'd look a right twit (which I never do at any other point on this thread).

• Haha
Before I duck up the poll, can I confirm it is a vote for favourite photo of the 6?
Yes, can we please do them in the same order he posted them otherwise I might get them confused. I already call them Photo 1, Photo 2, etc in my brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is going to be impossible. Each photo has excellent qualities. I might need to sleep on it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.