Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want everyone to have the pleasure of experiencing his aura first hand. This is my way of forcing you all there.
I can't get to Manchester, I've had his aura at Wembley and it was devine, please email it to me 🙏
I really didn't think anyone would notice I just worried if anyone new stumbled across it and was like 😳 wtf is this. I dunno, I might unflounce and unhide it when my hormones are being a bit kinder (and after a COMPLETE REWRITE LOLOL jk), I just cannot stand the thought of people reading it, I properly hate it. didn't mean to cause a fuss 😭 I probably won't delete OH but I can't guarantee I won't hate it at some point as I actually used to like CHM.

sorry sorry sorry, tax below:
View attachment 1383799
View attachment 1383802

But it's not like anyone knows it's you? They're amazing.....
Better than all my tit thats there.

Reactions: 2
I KNEW you were going to do this so I downloaded it.

I'm now printing out 55,000 copies and everyone at the Etihad will have one on their seat at first home game of the season.
I'll definitely need a copy 🥺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I really didn't think anyone would notice I just worried if anyone new stumbled across it and was like 😳 wtf is this. I dunno, I might unflounce and unhide it when my hormones are being a bit kinder (and after a COMPLETE REWRITE LOLOL jk), I just cannot stand the thought of people reading it, I properly hate it. didn't mean to cause a fuss 😭 I probably won't delete OH but I can't guarantee I won't hate it at some point as I actually used to like CHM.

View attachment 1383799
View attachment 1383802

see this is truly criminal, forcing me to read your work of art in that crappy kids' font they use 😂💘

imagine this thread during PMS szn if we all synced up

I find wattpad mobile site much less odious than the app (the ads on the app almost had me reaching for a gun). I find its much more reliable than the app, like some updates could take a while to show on the app

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1383799
View attachment 1383802

see this is truly criminal, forcing me to read your work of art in that crappy kids' font they use 😂💘

I will ship Anna and JG until the day I die.

The first time he goes down on her is 💦💦💦

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OK so along with gradually synchronising menstrual cycles we are now deleting fan fictions at the same time 🤣 I deleted mine from AO3 the other day but it has so far survived on Wattpad. Must be a full moon or something.
don't u fuckin dare n all :mad:

moon update: it is a tender new moon in Cancer so that's why you are all feeling flouncy af

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Soz ❤

1656689091356.png

There's literally nothing to see there anyway at the moment.

• Heart
I will ship Anna and JG until the day I die.

The first time he goes down on her is 💦💦💦
Yes!!!!!

I'm willing to sell copies of Changing Her Mind for the right price.

Clue - it involves nudes

• Haha
I can't get to Manchester, I've had his aura at Wembley and it was devine, please email it to me 🙏
I feel this!! I have no one to go all the way to Manchester with and then also convince them to a game!!

But Wembley was incredible!! ❤

• Heart
I feel this!! I have no one to go all the way to Manchester with and then also convince them to a game!!

But Wembley was incredible!! ❤
I love the cheers jack gets at Wembley 🥰 we sit in the family area and there's always lots of other mums lusting over him surrounded by embarrassed partners and children 😂

• Haha
Noooooooo because you're making me want to re read it more!!!!!
@cornflower got us all pouring one out for Harambe/CHM now :cry:

I'm so jealous of all of you that have seen him running about on the pitch with his lovely big legs. I dunno how you do it. I would be crawling around the stands. I would be downing diazapam like skittles.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

But it's not like anyone knows it's you? They're amazing.....
Better than all my tit thats there.
I know it's v silly of me! but *I* know it's me and I suppose it's an ego thing, like untagging unflattering photos on Facebook or something. sorry. I don't re-read anything properly (I just revisit my fave sexy bits when I'm frisky), even if I love it - there's still a million fics on my reading list that I've not got around to my first read of - so I truly didn't think anyone would notice! and now it's had the opposite effect as people are talking about it, I should've just replaced all the chapters with a load of symbols and pretend it 'corrupted' like non-nerds used to do with homework at school

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I love the cheers jack gets at Wembley 🥰 we sit in the family area and there's always lots of other mums lusting over him surrounded by embarrassed partners and children 😂
Where we sat in front off a family (in the non family place) and my brother was throwing aeroplanes on the pitch with the kids in front and they were telling us all about the players.

I also have a video of my brother shouting during warm up at Abe that his sisters fancy him and to get his 🍆 out (he was really drunk- yes before the game started) which is wrong but also semi funny, it’s what we all want to say but know we shouldn’t 😬 men truly buggle my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it's v silly of me! but *I* know it's me and I suppose it's an ego thing, like untagging unflattering photos on Facebook or something. sorry. I don't re-read anything properly (I just revisit my fave sexy bits when I'm frisky), even if I love it - there's still a million fics on my reading list that I've not got around to my first read of - so I truly didn't think anyone would notice! and now it's had the opposite effect as people are talking about it, I should've just replaced all the chapters with a load of symbols and pretend it 'corrupted' like non-nerds used to do with homework at school
Crying at you reposting it all in wingdings

I will accept your reasoning for now but pls can you tell us if you ever bring it back so that we can wank once again, thank you 🥺

• Haha
You silly goose. I tell you all the time how much I love it, it is my benchmark for all JG/OFC fics.

I think it's special to me because it was the first fic I read where the girl was normal she didn't work at the club or was famous or anything like that, it makes you think 'oh this could happen to me'.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.