Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the first ep because my sister recommended and I just didn’t vibe… does it get better?
It does get better, the girls' friendship is lovely, and the stories do get more interesting. But it's still a little eh, sometimes.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
SATC is my absolute favourite thing of all time. I adore it.

the bold type is v watchable, the guy in it who the blonde girl is copping off with made me weak. I didn’t get far with it tho coz attention span. 🤣

I’ve always written stuff in first person and I do like it, think my main mistake (soz if I could give you all a tenner for every eye roll I cause, I would) was making the tone a bit too formal, it didn’t read like an actual person’s thoughts in the way that other first person fics (and, I *think*, OH) do.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah give it a few more episodes and then decide. I really liked it, so easy to watch and very endearing.
It does get better, the girls' friendship is lovely, and the stories do get more interesting. But it's still a little eh, sometimes.
Ooh maybe I’ll retry it!!

I’ve had a really bad couple of days!!

I’ve felt really bad the last few days and have got bad soft tissue swelling on my op site and I’m hoping (from the what the docs call it is nothing, but if it’s still bad if in the next week it is still bad) it’s nothing but I’ve been on lots of meds and it’s been pretty awful 😞 So with having some time off the next couple of days maybe it’s worth starting a new series!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

I’ve felt really bad the last few days and have got bad soft tissue swelling on my op site and I’m hoping (we hope from the docs call it is nothing but if it’s still bad if in the next week it is still bad) it’s nothing but I’ve been on lots of meds and it’s been pretty awful 😞 So with having some time off the next couple of days maybe it’s worth starting a new series!!!
Oh no. Is it inflamed? Red and/or sore?
Doctor mode on: If not, you could try and gently massage it with some cream (NIVEA works quite well), as long as you spare the scar itself. I'm sorry you're still suffering, I hope you're feeling better soon. ❤

• Heart

I’ve felt really bad the last few days and have got bad soft tissue swelling on my op site and I’m hoping (we hope from the docs call it is nothing but if it’s still bad if in the next week it is still bad) it’s nothing but I’ve been on lots of meds and it’s been pretty awful 😞 So with having some time off the next couple of days maybe it’s worth starting a new series!!!
Oh mate, hope you are feeling better soon. Do they think its an infection?

Big hugs for you ❤
gettyimages-1323176221-2048x2048 (1).jpg
3164240-64840248-2560-1440 (1).jpg
ElF8mkbXIAE6I3m (1).jpg
0_Germany-v-England-UEFA-Nations-League-League-Path-Group-3.jpg
wxvujqkzryl81.jpg

• Heart

I’ve felt really bad the last few days and have got bad soft tissue swelling on my op site and I’m hoping (from the docs call it is nothing but if it’s still bad if in the next week it is still bad) it’s nothing but I’ve been on lots of meds and it’s been pretty awful 😞 So with having some time off the next couple of days maybe it’s worth starting a new series!!!
Oh bab ❤❤ Here’s me and u (I’m the fit one sorry)
1656701008348.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
SATC is my absolute favourite thing of all time. I adore it.

the bold type is v watchable, the guy in it who the blonde girl is copping off with made me weak. I didn’t get far with it tho coz attention span. 🤣

I’ve always written stuff in first person and I do like it, think my main mistake (soz if I could give you all a tenner for every eye roll I cause, I would) was making the tone a bit too formal, it didn’t read like an actual person’s thoughts in the way that other first person fics (and, I *think*, OH) do.
Yassss Richard is all of my office sex fantasies rolled in to one.

• Heart
where are my MC girls at??

Matty Cash’s Instagram story - FIT.
I’m really trying to get onboard with MC, or Catty Mash as I like to call him.

I’m hoping bae will see the tide turning and sort his Karen-esque bleached to duck shoulder length bob out. Sorry lads, it’s really getting me down 😞 #banthebleach

• Haha
Oh no. Is it inflamed? Red and/or sore?
Doctor mode on: If not, you could try and gently massage it with some cream (NIVEA works quite well), as long as you spare the scar itself. I'm sorry you're still suffering, I hope you're feeling better soon. ❤
It’s been hot but not red… it hurts a lot a lot more than when it first started on Monday and I couldn’t even pull clothes over it… my doc said that it seemed to be better from what I described but I just haven’t felt any better since Monday ☹

Oh mate, hope you are feeling better soon. Do they think its an infection?

Big hugs for you ❤
View attachment 1384333View attachment 1384334View attachment 1384335View attachment 1384336View attachment 1384337
Oh bab ❤❤ Here’s me and u (I’m the fit one sorry)
View attachment 1384339
Thank you ❤❤ Hopping I’m I the mend before summer holidays start next week 😞❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is this where I jump in on a conversation that doesn’t include me anyway and ostracise myself even more when I say I have never watched a full episode of SATC and I can’t stand SJP

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s been hot but not red… it hurts a lot a lot more than when it first started on Monday and I couldn’t even pull clothes over it.., my doc said that it seemed to be better better form what I described but I just haven’t felt any better Since Monday ☹

Thank you ❤❤ Hopping I’m I the mend before summer holidays start next week 😞❤
Hopping 🥺 literally

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've never watched it either, it's on my bucket list but I'm an innocent wee thing who would feel violated by it.
Early seasons were pretty good but I lost interest later on and hated both movies. I haven’t watched the reboot yet called “And Just Like That”.

• Heart
Is this where I jump in on a conversation that doesn’t include me anyway and ostracise myself even more when I say I have never watched a full episode SATC and I can’t stand SJP
mate as long as you like roast dinners then you’re all good in here 😂🖤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Netflix recommendation - Valeria. Its soanish but an easy watch and has a bit of smut. Also this not ugly spanish guy, Maxi Iglesias. He's spanish and has blue eyes. Did I mention he was spanish 🥵

Screenshot_20220701-200604_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.