Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been hot but not red… it hurts a lot a lot more than when it first started on Monday and I couldn’t even pull clothes over it… my doc said that it seemed to be better from what I described but I just haven’t felt any better since Monday ☹
Could be that the scar tissue is extending subcutaneously, and you moving keeps putting a strain on it. 🤔 Gentle massaging of the area might help keeping it from swelling, I hope that won't be too painful for you.

Sending you all the good vibes ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Could be that the scar tissue is extending subcutaneously, and you moving keeps putting a strain on it. 🤔 Gentle massaging of the area might help keeping it from swelling, I hope that won't be too painful for you.

Sending you all the good vibes ❤
I hate annoying you but- I’ve been massaging it once a day with bio oil and following is physio since and she told me I was doing great!!

I was told too ice it and do phsio!! I’ve massaging and taking naproxen since monday!!

I’m worried about it!!Because I’m because unsure about it 🫤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I hate annoying you but- I’ve been massaging it once a day with bio oil and following is physio since and she told me I was doing great!!

I was told too ice it and do phsio!! I’ve massaging and taking naproxen since monday!!

I’m worried about it!!Because I’m because unsure about it 🫤
I can fully understand why you're worried. In theory, things should progress smoothly, and you should become increasingly painfree.

Unfortunately, scar tissue is a niggling issue more often than not. It can take a while to resolve that. 😩 I think your physio is right, you are doing everything right with the massage, and the icing, and the PT exercises. As long as there's no inflammation and infection, you should do these things, and keep going. If it feels hot / infected, definitely get it looked at, not that there's a small haematoma/seroma that could get super-infected and leave you in pain.

you’re all as cute as this 🥺
View attachment 1384490
why hello 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is this where I jump in on a conversation that doesn’t include me anyway and ostracise myself even more when I say I have never watched a full episode of SATC and I can’t stand SJP
Me neither.

Now Ally McBeal, that was good (jon bon Jovi!)

Also I've just started re watching vampire diaries too, I'd never seen the last series but I was so confused I've restarted it from S1
Ian sommerholder (or whatever it is) would get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
oh hun 🥺 come ed sweetheart come have a hot water bottle and a milkshake 💕 + a softy JG cuddle

hope you start to feel better soon love, you poor little thing being beaten round the bushes

1656704913498.png
Is this broski's head on back to front? Where's his arse? What's going on there? I'm worried about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I loved SATC but it’s aged so badly.

Did anyone apart from me sit through And Just Like That? I felt like I was punishing myself every week watching it, what a mess it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.