Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You silly goose. I tell you all the time how much I love it, it is my benchmark for all JG/OFC fics.

I think it's special to me because it was the first fic I read where the girl was normal she didn't work at the club or was famous or anything like that, it makes you think 'oh this could happen to me'.
yeah this and also because i work at an accounting firm 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
but I still just really really want to read it because I genuinely love going back to things I love, like favourite films.
it's a comfort thing.......no expectations, no risk of anything bad, just safe and familiar ❤
OH feels too recent to re read and I can't re read parachute until it ends.
I'll have to make do with my favourite interviews and silly bits on YouTube.

sorry, I still love you. I've just had the worst week ever and genuinely was going to re read tonight xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You silly goose. I tell you all the time how much I love it, it is my benchmark for all JG/OFC fics.

I think it's special to me because it was the first fic I read where the girl was normal she didn't work at the club or was famous or anything like that, it makes you think 'oh this could happen to me'.
right I love Anna I truly do, I just hate the way i wrote it like some first person oh-so-serious first person BS, and how many times I used the word pussy. Why. I had no idea how to write a fic, there was only one OFC I could find at the time.

I thought people were just being kind about it, like a child with a crap piece of artwork lol, and obvs when you’re a bit frisky you’ll read pretty much any old shite if it mentions a penis.

I’d take a kalms and unhide it later but feel like I’ve done this to drum up publicity now LOL. And now I’m like.. are people still just being kind, I can’t tell. I’ll try and get over myself and do it.

I’d urge people to reread some of the better written delights out there though honestly!!

Crying at you reposting it all in wingdings

I will accept your reasoning for now but pls can you tell us if you ever bring it back so that we can wank once again, thank you 🥺
lad you’ll know before I do, you’re like the mystic meg of ao3

but I still just really really want to read it because I genuinely love going back to things I love, like favourite films.
it's a comfort thing.......no expectations, no risk of anything bad, just safe and familiar ❤
OH feels too recent to re read and I can't re read parachute until it ends.
I'll have to make do with my favourite interviews and silly bits on YouTube.

sorry, I still love you. I've just had the worst week ever and genuinely was going to re read tonight xx
k I’ll put it back up I feel like a twonk now, if it actually brings you a bit of joy. Hope your weekend is better than your week ❤ Again this was NOT a PR move lol.
I’m an accountant too and can’t deal with the inconsistencies which is another reason I dislike it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
right I love Anna I truly do, I just hate the way i wrote it like some first person oh-so-serious first person BS, and how many times I used the word pussy. Why. I had no idea how to write a fic, there was only one OFC I could find at the time.
!
pussy 😂:eek:😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I thought people were just being kind about it, like a child with a crap piece of artwork lol, and obvs when you’re a bit frisky you’ll read pretty much any old shite if it mentions a penis.

I’d take a kalms and unhide it later but feel like I’ve done this to drum up publicity now LOL. And now I’m like.. are people still just being kind, I can’t tell. I’ll try and get over myself and do it.

I’d urge people to reread some of the better written delights out there though honestly!!

My bad for bringing it up first 🥺

Apology tax

0_GrealishEnglandgym (2) (1).jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000567501130.jpg

60A0F7A9-BF38-4EA4-A81A-8CAF8483DB78 (2).jpeg
D02A6D58-A49B-47F2-A271-470C6C18CC07.jpeg
Screenshot_20220427-094025_Pinterest.jpg
2022-03-24 (7) (2).png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m watching the summer I turned pretty- has anyone watch it, it is a fanfic in real life, a little cringy, a little sweet and funny!!

JG thread recommended I guess, if you like teen drama and stuff 🥺

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m watching the summer I turned pretty- has anyone watch it, it is a fanfic in real life, a little cringy, a little sweet and funny!!

I did contemplate watching this but knew I'd give up fairly quickly because it looks a bit too twee

I've just finished Everything I Know About Love on iplayer which is also a bit nonsense, but an easy watch

Reactions: 2

I considered watching this on Amazon the other night to decompress but decided to opt instead for a sequel (?) part three (?) to the Mummy which was set in China (??) and had bigfoots in it (??) and a cow was sick on someone (???) and they tried to blow up the Great Wall of China with fireworks and then the Terracotta Army came alive and a witch fucced Brendan Fraser back to life (???)

I should have watched ur recommendation instead lol (for fic-like shows I loved Starstruck on BBC 3)

• Haha
I did contemplate watching this but knew I'd give up fairly quickly because it looks a bit too twee

I've just finished Everything I Know About Love on iplayer which is also a bit nonsense, but an easy watch
Have you read the book? I found the book super easy to read but also a bit obnoxious so wondering if the telly version is the same

everyone keep these ‘fanfic in real life’ recommendations coming plz 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Have you read the book? I found the book super easy to read but also a bit obnoxious so wondering if the telly version is the same

I haven't, but I can imagine you would say the same about the TV series. Maggie is particularly unlikeable, but on the whole I would say v harmless easy to watch fluff and smut, and Jill Halfpenny is jokes in it.

Firefly Lane on Netflix is my fave fic style drama

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I feel you regarding the confidence crisis over writing in first person. That was my go to but when I read old stuff back I think I hate it and it was just a cop out.

Howling at 😺 also offended that you think we'll use just any old tit for wank material.

Oh mate we wouldn't simp over you if you were pants. We ❤ your little self doubting ass.

• Heart
I feel you regarding the confidence crisis over writing in first person. That was my go to but when I read old stuff back I think I hate it and it was just a cop out.

Howling at 😺 also offended that you think we'll use just any old tit for wank material.

Oh mate we wouldn't simp over you if you were pants. We ❤ your little self doubting ass.
Indeed, our wank fodder is high calibre smut only thank you very much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

I considered watching this on Amazon the other night to decompress but decided to opt instead for a sequel (?) part three (?) to the Mummy which was set in China (??) and had bigfoots in it (??) and a cow was sick on someone (???) and they tried to blow up the Great Wall of China with fireworks and then the Terracotta Army came alive and a witch fucced Brendan Fraser back to life (???)

I should have watched ur recommendation instead lol (for fic-like shows I loved Starstruck on BBC 3)

I read the books because I loved (semi hated) to all the boys I loved before so I read it and am now watching it because of that!!

The tv show is interesting, I can’t help but love teenage dramas myself (I’ve brought it to my job too, my little NK loves what we refer to as rubbish movies together, we have seen everything and I’ve introduced her to her fav movies a Cinderella story and mean girls 😂)… if your just not into that you’ll hate it but if you do it’s sweet and lovely and I really am enjoying it and I think it’ll get awards personally as it’s very well done!

Also to add I’ve been drinking and watching this with my mummy since 2pm so I’m not great right now 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't know how you gals have time to watch anything. All I do in my free time is thirst. Got to ep 3 of Everything I Know About Love and stopped because I basically hated them all.

• Heart
  • Haha

k I’ll put it back up I feel like a twonk now, if it actually brings you a bit of joy. Hope your weekend is better than your week ❤ Again this was NOT a PR move lol.
I’m an accountant too and can’t deal with the inconsistencies which is another reason I dislike it
Thank you. Please don't feel like a twonk.

I had an accident on Wednesday and I'm fine, but everything's a bit tit. Honestly it will be amazing to get into bed tonight and read Anna ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.