Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is the architecture thing for fun? Or?

Aye did you say ginger?
ooh this is a feisty one! 🧄

Did you delete changing her mind? Bc I went to read it yesterday and it's not there. Do I need to call the police?
I made the mistake of re-reading a bit to determine if it was really as bad as I remember and… yeah, I archived it as I’m a bit of a softie and don’t want to lose the comments, soz I genuinely didn’t think anyone still read it but I didn’t want my name put to it anymore 😂

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

I made the mistake of re-reading a bit to determine if it was really as bad as I remember and… yeah, I archived it as I’m a bit of a softie and don’t want to lose the comments, soz I genuinely didn’t think anyone still read it but I didn’t want my name put to it anymore 😂
I KNEW you were going to do this so I downloaded it.

I'm now printing out 55,000 copies and everyone at the Etihad will have one on their seat at first home game of the season.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I'm now printing out 55,000 copies and everyone at the Etihad will have one on their seat at first home game of the season.
Can I send you my address for one of those copies?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank u, you have been absolved of ur sin

View attachment 1383693

p.s. in this post OH world - I never get bloody updates on Wattpad has anyone updated recently (I'm not including myself in this lol I pretend I do not see it). I have devoured the new Own Goal as well.

View attachment 1383699
I'm glad you've asked this because surely Someone Else is updating something??
I'm desperate!
I last updated OG today.

Tell you what I neeeeeeeeed - a parachute update 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 6

😂😂😂 ffs as if you predicted my fanfiction flouncing

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@cornflower!!

HAVE YOU SERIOUSLY?? YES I AM SHOUTING!
CAN'T YOU JUST ORPHAN IT?? I NEEEEEED TO READ IT AGAIN.

BAE IS SO MAD AT YOU.
NO MORE NIPPLES FOR CORNFLOWER!

I can't believe you 💔😭
Look how you've made bae feel.
Screenshot_20220701-161127.png
Screenshot_20220701-161127.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Please promise you won’t take OH away….. ever 😢

• Heart

OK so along with gradually synchronising menstrual cycles we are now deleting fan fictions at the same time 🤣 I deleted mine from AO3 the other day but it has so far survived on Wattpad. Must be a full moon or something.

• Sad
You did not delete CHM?? That's my next re-read!!
I really didn't think anyone would notice I just worried if anyone new stumbled across it and was like 😳 wtf is this. I dunno, I might unflounce and unhide it when my hormones are being a bit kinder (and after a COMPLETE REWRITE LOLOL jk), I just cannot stand the thought of people reading it, I properly hate it. didn't mean to cause a fuss 😭 I probably won't delete OH but I can't guarantee I won't hate it at some point as I actually used to like CHM.

sorry sorry sorry, tax below:
1656688571321.png

1656688613710.png

OK so along with gradually synchronising menstrual cycles we are now deleting fan fictions at the same time 🤣 I deleted mine from AO3 the other day but it has so far survived on Wattpad. Must be a full moon or something.
see this is truly criminal, forcing me to read your work of art in that crappy kids' font they use 😂💘

imagine this thread during PMS szn if we all synced up

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.